Please Be Gentle

Rated R

Once Larry closed the door behind him he walked up to Lau and wrapped his arms around his waist and nibbled on his neck. Lau got startled and then he realized it was his lovers muscular arms around him and he melted into them. Lau's heart was skipping tiny beats and his breathing hitched as Larry went to his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe. Larry turned Lau around and kissed him so passionately and slow. Lau put his arms around his neck and Larry grabbed Lau's juicy ass. Lau moaned in between kisses and Larry got turned on very rapidly. Lau felt Larry's big bulge and he was kind of nervous if he is ready to to do this.

Larry: your so sexii Lau

Lau: *blushes* thank you.

Larry: you want to take this upstairs??

Lau:*nervous*ok

Larry carried Lau bridal style and kissed him while walking upstairs to their bedroom. They entered their bedroom and Larry put Lau on the bed and he started to attack his neck and rubbing all over his torso. Lau moaned and his member was getting hard. Larry put his hands on Lau imprint in his pants and started to rub in circles. Lau moaned a little louder. He was feeling so much pleasure. Larry pulled down Lau pants and started to kiss his v-line. Larry then stood up and took off his shirt and pants and Lau had an astonishing view.

Larry: you like what u see? *in a Lust voice*

Lau:*bitting his lower lip* Mhm(yes)

Larry chuckled and Lau kissed on Larry stomach and started to rub Larry's large shaft.  He was a little nervous. Larry saw the nervous look on Lau's face. So Larry took his index finger and thumb and hold his chin up and looked him in the eye. Larry didnt even need to talk to him. They had that telepathy and it was super strong. Larry knew what to do to not make Lau feel nervous anymore. Larry leaned down and kissed him softly and added his tongue into the kiss and Lau moaned. Then he stopped the kiss and put his head to his head and looked into their eyes.

Lau: Larry??

Larry: yes bebe?

Lau: Im nervous, this is my ......first time doing this.

Larry:*smiles and kissed his nose* its ok i'll go slow.

Lau:*smiles* ok

Larry laid Lau back on the bed and rubbed his shaft while kissing him. Then he stroked it slowly and he bent down to give him a blow job. He went slow. Lau was anxious he wanted more pleasure, but then out of nowhere he had a rush of pleasure, cuz of the way Larry was sucking on him. He went slow and then a little quicker while stroking him and he had his eyes rolled back of his head. Larry then just sucked the tip his shaft and Lau started to moan uncontrollably. Larry loved to see his bebe look innocent wanting more of it. He then stopped and Lau whined in lust. He wanted more. So then Larry lift his legs up and alined himself with Lau's hole.

Lau: Larry?

Larry: Yes bebe?

Lau :Please be gentle* looks nervous and innocent*

Larry: *smiles* Dont worry bebe, I'll be gentle.

Lau: *smiles* ok

Larry then took Lau's face and kiss him while he entered him, and then Lau wrapped his arms around Larry's neck. He was in pain for like a minute, but then it subsided and Lau moaned in Larry's ear saying "im fine you can go" and Larry went ahead. Lau's moans were driving Larry crazy, he loved every second of it. With every deep thrust Larry did, Lau moaned crazy and Larry's member started to throb inside of Lau. Lau was in ecstasy. He couldnt think straight. Then Larry was almost at his peak and so was Lau.

Lau: Larry, im *moans* close

Larry: me too baby,* groans*

Lau: can we come together??*moaning*

Larry: of course baby*breathing heavily*.

Lau: its coming larry*moaning*

Then Larry and Lau both climaxed together and then Larry pulled out of Lau and he was sensitive, very sensitive. And Lau on the other hand  was so happy that Larry made love to him so gently. And Larry crashed right beside him on the bed.

Lau: Larry? *about to cry*

Larry: yea baby??

Lau: Thank you.

Larry: *smiles and cuddles up beside him* your welcome bebe.

Larry kissed Lau and wiped his tear away with his thumb and kissed Lau for a very long time and then Lau said something to stop the kiss.

Lau: I love you💚

Larry: I love you more bebe💜

Lau and Larry both got under the covers and slept close together and had a very sweet peaceful sleep.

Well this was an Ok 'Rated R' type 🙃.  Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading my book and leaving me some comments. 😊💖
XOXO!!! Luv Ya

Sorry if there was mistakes😥