Why

Author POV
Larry and Laurent was out going to walk around the beautiful city New York City. Currently they are in their room getting ready to go. Larry was in the shower and Lau was in the living room texting on his phone. Lau kept texting this girl named Jasmine and he seemed to grow feelings for her. She was a really sweet and she was really honest. And it seemed like she was growing feelings for him too. Then Lau heard Larry come down the stairs dressed in all black from head to toe. For some reason He felt a feeling in the pit of his stomach and He couldn't figure it out. He just let pass and we headed out to the club.

~Skip car ride~
They made it to the club and they entered the club to see people dancing,sweating,drinking all types of they were doing in there. You name it. They walked pass a couple of people to go to the back in the VIP section. The finally made it to the VIP section and they sat down to just relax. Lau saw Larry get up and he assumed that he was going to the dance floor to dance. Lau just sat alone until a girl came up to him with boobs on his arm and her arms wrapped around his arm. He felt uncomfortable and he felt like he needed his brother beside him, but he was gone somewhere else in the abyss of the club.

???: Hi what's your name??

Lau:...Laurent

???: Thats a hot name, my name is Amber.

Lau:*uneasy* Cool name, uh so where are you from?

Amber: I'm from Brooklyn and you?

Lau:I'm from Paris

Amber: The city of love I see*biting her bottom lip*

He saw her bite her lip and he felt very uneasy. He looked up to see where his brother is and once he found him he saw him kissing a slut and they grinding up on each other. Lau felt crushed,heartbroken and he didn't know why. Why did he feel like this? He felt like his brother was cheating on him. But his brother and him aren't even together like that. He wasn't gay and Larry wasn't gay either. So Lau was just in his feelings for a long. So long that he blocked every sound in the club and the annoying slut around his arm. The anger and the emotions were building up inside of him slowly. He got up and walked out the club not caring if Larry even worried about him. He went outside and walked to the nearest bar. He wanted to get away from the club and forget what he saw in the club with his brother. So the only option was to drink his sorrows away. He wanted to forget his feelings for Larry and his pain,anger, and all different types of emotions and just waste it on nothing.

Larry POV
After I was done dancing with the girl that was kissing all over me I walked to the VIP section and I started to panic. I didn't see my brother anywhere. I walked out of the club and I immediately called Laurent's phone. Nothing, it just went to voice mail. I started to walk around the area to see if he was in one of the bars or restaurants. I then started to think if I should call the police but that will only cause more trouble. I then saw a person with long twist in a bar. I ran inside the bar and went up to Lau to know why he left the club.

Larry:*angry* Lau what the fuck man? Why did you leave the club?

Lau: Leave me alone Larry

Larry: Lau why did you leave the club and-*sniffs* are you drinking alcohol?

Lau:Why does it matter to you?

Larry:It matters to me cuz I care about. I'm your brother. Why are you acting like this?

Lau: *sigh* You wouldn't understand, so just leave me alone.

Author's POV
Larry grabbed Lau's hand and went outside. Lau was confused of where we was going. He then realized that he was going to the car and driving back home. The car ride was silent and it was a little to intense. Once they arrived to the house Larry got out of the car and he opened Lau's door up and pulled him out of the car. They went inside the house and Larry stopped. Lau was still upset and he was wondering why Larry didn't say a word still so he decided to just tell him why he was mad. He was about to tell him but then Larry turned around and walked towards him which made him walk backwards. He then was trapped and the door hit his back which made him made a little nervous right on what he was gonna do.

Lau:*nervous* Larry what's wrong?

He didn't answer...

Lau:*scared* Larry...?

He then looked up at him with dark brown eyes and he took his index finger and his thumb to his chin leaning in to kiss him. Lau was off guard, he didn't expect him to kiss him. But he somehow liked it but why? He wanted to pull back back but his body saying otherwise. This kiss was passionate and slow and Lau gave in to the kiss. Larry added his tongue into the mix and he heard Lau moan.

Larry:So you do like this..*smiles*

Lau:*whimpers* What do you mean?

He put his left arm on the side of my head and he caressed my face then moved it to the side and he attacked my neck. He kissed,nibbled and sucked on my neck. He might've even made a mark there. I moaned at that sensation that he was giving me.

Lau:*moans* Larry..

Larry:*smiles* Well I think that's enough for today

Lau:*confused* Wait what?

Larry:*yawns* I think I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Laurent.

Larry walked away going to bed, leaving Lau in a state that he wanted Larry to take him, but he stopped and went to bed for the rest of the night. Lau still felt horny and aroused, he wanted to call Larry back but he knew he would've felt defeated and guilty. So he decided to just end the night by taking a shower and finishing his business in the shower. After the shower he went to bed and thought about why Larry did that to him and why his body was wanting more of his touch. He then felt his eyes getting drowsy and heavy so he just decided to just got to sleep and forget about what happen.

Hey Fam..This was an ok one shot I just got bored at the end and it was just going all over the place it seems like but I just wanted to give you guys something so yea☺️. Hope you guys enjoyed this you can vote if you want and I love to see some feedback. 💕
XOXO❤️

Sorry if there was mistakes😥