Don't Worry Im Always Here For You

Larry POV
When Laurent confessed his feelings to me, i was so happy that he did that. I had strong feelings too and i couldnt tell him my feelings either. I was so happy that he decided to tell me, but i kind of knew he liked me because they way he acts around me. He acts as though he is in a vulnerable state and he cant really talk to me like a brother. He always acts shy around me and he cant talk directly in my eyes. But honestly it was kinda a turn on for me. So now since Lau confessed to me and i confessed to him, we were just sitting on the couch relaxing and just cuddling up on each other. Honestly Lau is so cute and warm when he is this close to me. He just melts my heart with his kindness. While i was thinking about how Lau is so cute i heard him call my name and i was out of my thoughts....

Lau: Larry??

Larry: yeah whats up bebe??

Lau: im hungry

Larry: *chuckles* ok what do want to eat?

Lau: i dont know, anything you choose is fine with me*smiles*

Larry: *smiles* ok then how about something basic like pizza??

Lau: ok i love pizza*smiles* you want me to call the place and order??

Larry: *chuckles* me too, and sure.

Lau then got up and walked over to the phone and dialed the number, while i was just looking at that ass..damn that ass is sexii i can already have my food right here and now. *smirks*.

Lau: yeah and how long are you going to come?.....ok thank you, bye

Lau: they said the pizza will be here in 30 min

Larry: ok... Hey can i ask you a question?

Lau: *walking towards the couch and laying back down* sure whats up?

Larry: have you ever done it with a guy?

Lau: *eyes widen* what you mean have....sex?

Larry: yeah...

Lau looked down at his hands and was playing with his fingers. He didnt know how to answer that question. He used to date girls but they usually just betray him and start to cheat on him. So lau was uncomfortable to answer his question.

Lau: uh.... No*looks down at his fingers*

Larry: ok*smirks lustfully* well how about we-
Knock Knock Knock

Lau: oh heres the pizza*walks to the door*

Lau: you ready to eat??

After eating......

Author POV
Lau and Larry was going to their rooms and sleep, but larry wanted to stay with lau. He wanted to be beside his lover.

Larry: so can i sleep with you??

Lau: *smiles* uh sure..

Larry: cool thanks.

Larry and Lau sat on the bed. Larry was laying on the right side and Lau was laying on the left side. They didnt face each other but larry decided to spoon lau so he was close to him.

About an hour later...

Lau's nightmare
Lau: No larry plz dont hate me!! Im sorry!! Plz dont leave me...

Larry: shut up , you disgusting gay fag. Who would want to date a shy boy anyways? Obviously not me!

Lau: plz , im sorry*starts to cry*

Larry: *walks away* shut up! Get away from me! Dont ever talk to me again! Your not my brother anymore...get outta here you ugly hay fag.
End of Lau's nightmare

Lau shot up from his crazy night mare and instantly started to cry. Larry instantly woke up and started to panic on what just happen.

Larry: Lau what's wrong??

Lau: *starts to cry harder*

Larry: *hugs lau tightly* lau plz tell me what happen? Did you have a nightmare?

Lau couldnt really say anything... He was such in a state of depression that he wanted to get away from larry.

Larry: *hugs him for dear life* plzz Bebe tell me what happen. Was it a nightmare??

Lau: *in between cries* yes

Larry: well do you mind telling me?

Lau: no *starts to cry again*

Larry: why cant you-

Lau: *starts to cry harder* cuz i had a nightmare that you left me and that i was gay and you called me names and you said i wasnt your brother anymore and i just wanted to say sorry that i did that and you still left me. *cries*

Larry was in shocked and in pain of lau's nightmare and he didnt want lau to feel like that. He told him that he loved him and now he had a nightmare of me leaving him.

Larry: lau...

Lau: and then you just left me. Why would you leave me? I thought you loved me. Why did you betray me larry? Why did you-

Larry cut him off by kissing Lau passionately, but this kiss is more out of regretfulness. Lau kissed back, but he started to moan in between kisses. Larry had more dominance of the kiss, he licked Lau's bottom lip and entered his tongue into Lau. Then they both took a moment to breath and look into each others eyes.

Larry: Lau i love you,no matter what. Ok? Hey look *grabs lau face * I Love You...

Lau: *stops crying* ok, but plz dont leave me..

Larry: Dont worry im bot going any where else but staying with you and loving you every second*smiles and kisses lau*

Lau: *smiles* thank you larbear, i love you..

Larry and Lau went back to sleep afterwards and slept perfectly fine for the rest of the night.

I hope you guys enjoyed this 'chapter' and I love to see some feedback😊
GoodNight🌌🌟