Dream

Ok this is not a boyxboy type of one shot I'm just warning you but it's about my dream that I had last night and it felt so real. It's kinda short but it's weird and funny😂.

My POV
I was in a workshop with the Les Twins and it was in San Fransisco. I was in Laurent's group which I wasn't mad at because I'm a Laurent girl😏. But anyways we were in the middle of our choreo with him until he told me to come up front with him. And he told me to do the move again. He then said 'see how she gives it so much emotion and power that's what I want to see from everybody, your in my house and you better play by my rules'. When he said that I felt like I was gonna fan girl right in front of him but I kept my composure and just said 'Thank you Laurent' with a smile at the end. I then saw him winked at me while I was going back to my spot, I was gonna squeal right in front of people but I just kept a big ass smile on my face. During the choreo I kept glancing at Laurent and he kept looking at me too and he just kept smiling at me, which was making me so happy cuz he was actually looking at me.
Once we were done showing our choreography we had a cypher and for some reason I just automatically had my hand intertwined with Laurent's and I was basically hugging his arm and I was so close to him. And than like everywhere he walked I was going with him and I was being so close to him. I actually felt like I was going out with him or something or like he was being special to me. It was sooo weird. And then I just woke up and I had a big ass smile on my face😂.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo yea that's what happen in my my dream it was so weird but it actually felt real. I actually do wish I was actually holding his arm and I was following him everywhere. I know it's short but I'll give you guys a one shot that is boyxboy tomorrow😉