Ch. 10-My Stalker

I woke up the next morning in a great mood. I got out of bed and grabbed a purple and black corset top my Aunt Tanya bought me. It fits comfortably and as I tied the front and pulled the ties as tight as I could I threw on a dark blue pair of skinny jeans with jewels on the back pockets and a light spot around the knees.

     While putting on my make-up I kept hearing a scratching sound in the ceiling. Ignoring my wild imagination I decided it was just a mouse as I rummaged through my bag to look for my UGG boots but couldn't find them. I ran downstairs to find them right next to the door with my sneakers. Pulling them over my jeans, I jumped at the sound of Christie's voice behind me.

     "Where are you going this early?" She asked as she sipped her coffee and two chocolaty colored hands slid around her waist.

     "Good morning, Karlie. Off already are we?" Laurent's voice echoes Christie's and a smile crept in on my lips. They are just too perfect together.

     "Yeah I think I'm going to go for a run. Maybe stop in and see my family while I'm out. Would any of you like to come?" While I asked Rae's footsteps where heard coming down the stairs.

     "Actually I have to go to Nanna's today. Me and Laurent are going up to work on some more spells that I haven't got on que with yet. Maybe Rae will go?" She turned around at the tall man behind her and gave him a quick peck before walking back into the kitchen.

   "Rae are you up for a run? Or a walk?" I let out a giggle as I found myself talking childishly.

    "Sure, I'm up for some adventure!" She wiggles her shoulders at me making her too low of a blouse push her chest up. She was wearing tight black Skinny jeans and a blue and white flowing blouse.

     We said our goodbyes to Christie and Laurent as we walked out the door. I watched as Rae walked in her black high heeled boots like a professional. She also swayed her hips as she walked.

    I laughed. "You gotta teach me that!" I ran my fingers up and down my corset top for the comforting feeling of the strings.

     "Teach you what?" She asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

     "How you walk in those things like you own it!" I giggled as I pushed her with my elbow. Rae gave a sexy laughed back to me and gestured to me with her pointer finger.

    "Oh I'll show you, when I'm done with you, all the men will be eyeing you like your fresh meat!" She shoved me back a little too rough but I still laughed it off. I think I was actually starting to like Rae.

    I felt that sudden urge again that I felt the other day. I looked around until I seen those bright blue eyes again. I felt anger rise up in my throat as I had to stop myself from running over to him and asking him what his problem was.

     "Rae that's the guy." As I looked at Rae and she turned to see who I was pointing at and looked back to see he was gone, again.

    "Well, looks like you have a stalker. You might wanna be careful. Don't know what he's capable of." Rae wiggled her eyebrows in a seductive way, jokingly and kept walking. We ended up at the beach running the horizon together. By the time noon reached we had got bored of racing each other.

   "Wow! Your abilities have really grown fast!" Rae laughed as she sat in the sand.

    "So this guy? You only met him once?" She asked as she played with the sand through her fingers. Curious, I looked at her with confusion on my face.

    "Yes. Why?"

     My body started being pulled when Rae pointed to the changing sheds on the beach, there he was. Blue t-shirt with fitted blue jeans and black boots. His eyes brighter than ever as he smiles at us both and disappears in thin air.