Chapter 5

After a bit of waiting in total silence Loki stormed over to the door.

"Ah Loki, wait. Yui and Apollo will be back soon." Balder said blocking the door.

"And why do I wait for them. I'm leaving." Loki said pushing past Balder.

"You have to wait because Apollo is President." Balder said grabbing ahold of his hand.

"I don't care, I'm not waiting around for them any longer." Loki said ripping his hand away from him. Then we heard a loud boom from outside.

"An explosion?!" Takeru said as everyone hurried outside to see what had happened. There were large fireworks being launched into the sky lighting the whole night sky with beautiful colors.

"There fireworks." I say leaning on the railing.

"There not a sign of war?" Tsukito said.

"No, fireworks are more like something pretty to look at. Or maybe to celebrate an occasion." I say.

"And say, Yui where did you get fireworks from?" I ask.

"We got them from the store back at school." she said out of breath.

"What! You ran all the way there and back!" I yell.

"No we took your bike." Apollo said looking up at the fireworks.

"Oh."

"And we got these too." Yui said holding up a back full of smaller fireworks.

"Hey, I remember those. I remember when I was just a little kid messing around with them on New Years." I say taking the bag out of Yui's hands looking at all of the different types of fireworks.

"So what are we still standing here. Let's go!" Yui said excitedly grabbing my hand running down the dirt path. I started to laugh as Apollo ripped open the bag and started handing them out to the others. I grabbed the lighter and colorful sparklers went off.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?

Screams but no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you

'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine

Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"

As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework

Come on, let your colours burst

Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"

You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

....

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

The last firework went off concluding that it was time to head back to the cabin. As we were walking down the road heading back Loki came to my side.

"You know, you're not as bad as I thought you were." Loki said.

"I don't know whether or not that that's good or bad thing." I say sarcastically pushing him away.

"Just keep me entertained and it will be a good thing." he says pushing me back. I let out a small giggle.

"What's that for?" he says.

"I'm just remembering when I had to drag you to the opening ceremony a couple of days ago." I say.

"Well that's because I thought it would be boring." Loki said.

"What's boring me or the ceremony?" I say sarcastically.

"The ceremony, you're pretty interesting." Loki said. I felt my face heat up.

"Ah....I....I didn't mean it like that!" Loki said turning a bright red.

"No it's fine." I say quietly.

"Well goodnight Loki." I say sprinting into the cabin and running into my room. I can't believe that actually happened. First the incident in the living room and now this! I don't think I would be able to survive for the whole time I'm here!

Sorry for the long wait. I was studying for my college placement test -_- But I think I did okay. But yeah....awkward silence. Okay bye.