Chapter 11

Hands, put your empty hands in mine

And scars, show me all the scars you hide

And hey, if your wings are broken

Please take mine so yours can open, too

'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes

And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I

And, love, if your wings are broken

Borrow mine 'til yours can open, too

'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through

Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you

Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you

Even if we can't find heaven, I'm gonna stand by you

Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you

Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.....

The last of the notes faded off as the song ends. Putting back the guitar back on it's stand I hear the door open.

"Hey Tori do you know how to cook?" Yui said entering the room.

"I know how to cook a few things. What do you have in mind?" I say approaching her.

"Strawberry Daifuku." Yui says.

"That's a thing?" I say heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah isn't that cool!"

"Why do you want to make that?" I ask.

"It's Hades favorite foods."

"Rice and strawberries?"

"Yeah. Rice and strawberries, it means good luck." Yui explains.

"How ironic but sad." I say pushing the kitchen doors open revealing the kitchen. Ingredients were laid on the counter and bowls and spoons stacked in the corner.

"Were you planning on me helping you?" I laugh picking up the container of strawberries and opening it.

"Maybe." Yui says blushing.

After cooking

"Yui how did you get flour all over you? We didn't even use flour." I say brushing the white power off of her clothes.

"I-I don't know either." Yui says perplexed. I chuckle under my breath.

"Don't laugh at me!" Yui whines taking a handful of flour and throwing it at my face.

"See, now you have flour on you!" Yui says running to the opposite side of the room.

"Oh is that how you like it." I say grabbing the entire bag of flour chasing after her.

"NO!" Yui screeches running around the counter that kept me away from her.

"You aren't getting away." I say with determine in my voice. This continued for what seamed like hours of running around in circles until the door opened and Takeru stepped inside. Time seemed to slow down as I tripped over my own feet and the entire bag of flour fell on him.