Chapter 13

It was currently nighttime; stars filled the sky, crickets singing their own songs, and the moon shined brightly. It was a perfect night to go stargazing; which we were doing. Apollo, Tsukito, Dionysus, Balder, and I were sat under a gazebo in the middle of a large field waiting for Yui to bring Hades.

"Wow it looks so beautiful out tonight." Apollon mused.

"Yes the moon is especially beautiful tonight." Tsukito says monotonly.

"Hey look there's Yui and Hades." Dionysus points out.

"Hey guys. Beautiful night." Yui says.

"Yeah." I say. Hades didn't say anything to us, instead he just walked over to the gazebo and pulled out his telescope.

"Do you need help Hades." Yui says heading towards Hades. Suddenly clouds covered the sky and rain started to fall. Hades stopped his action to look up at the sky in sorrow.

"It's raining." Hades says packing his telescope back into it's case. Then the boys and Yui stripped leaving them in their swim suits.

"We didn't get to use these last time." Apollo says playing in the rain. They all went off to play in the rain leaving Hades and me alone in the gazebo. It was quiet between us, to the point I had to say something.

"Why do stay away from us? Is it that you hate us, or something?" I ask.

"I bring others pain and suffering, I am darkness and fear itself. That is why I stay away from others, to keep them safe from me." Hades says. I was quiet again, but this time I didn't know what to say. Hades shouldn't shut himself out from the world because he thinks he is hurting people. What should I say? I don't want to say something meaningless or stupid. After a little more silence I finally spoke up.

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain." I say with sorrow in my eyes.

"You know who told me that." I look up at Hades's golden eyes.

"My father told me that." I say.

"Then he is a wise man." Hades says leaning against the railing to the gazebo.

"He was a wise man. He knew thinks that people often overlook." I emphasise the word 'was'.

"Was?" Hades turned towards me.

"Yeah. He died from old age. But I'm okay, I don't hate you. Because when he was on his deathbed he told me that one day I will meet Hades too; he told me not to hate him but to rather accept him with open arms. But I never knew that I will actually 'meet' meet you, I'm actually questioning if this is what he meant by what he said. Who knows, he might have know that I will meet the gods." I chuckle softly. Suddenly Hades pulled me into a hug, he pushed his head into the crook of my neck inhaling deeply. My face heated up instantly as I was pushed against his chest. His hands wrapped around my waist possessively, as if I would disappear or would be whisked away by the wind if he'd let me go.

"I never knew that you where his daughter." he says nostalgically.

"You knew him." I ask in shock trying to push him away in embarrassment. But he wouldn't budge, only holding onto me tighter.

"Yeah. Me and him would always talk to each other. He told me all about his daughter and how one day she will do something great. I didn't know it would be you" Hades says. He held onto me for a little longer but pulled away from me as he heard people approaching us.

"The rain stopped." Apollo says disappointedly.

"But look how pretty the sky is." Yui says looking up at the sky.

"Yeah it sure is something." I say smiling. We stayed there for another hour stargazing and just talking really. Other than that Hades told me all about how he meet my father, apparently he was wandering the halls of his palace in the underworld. As my eyes grew heavy I fell asleep in Hades arms.

"If only you would choose me." Hades whispered low enough to where only he could hear it.

Here's a little Hades x Tori. Hope you enjoyed.