+ 1 +

Edited.

~
What is love when you only feel pain?
~

Ai's POV

"Tch. Stupid brother.. Stupid system of mine." I said very irritated while driving my green larbonghini to this Sakamaki's household that my brother said to me to stay there but like I care about them?

-Flashback-

"I'm home bro!" I said loudly so my brother could hear me outside his laboratory.

"Oh? Welcome back Ai-chan." He said while typing things out maybe for the concert or something else.

"What are yo-" I was cutted off by my brother calling my name.

"Ai-chan..."

"Yes bro?" I asked him with no emotion and in monotone.

"Ai-chan you need to learn how to feel even just a little.." He said with a tint of sadness and worry.

"What do you mean? I just can't feel love and pain." I said while I waved my arms a little and I heard him sigh and looked up from his laptop to me.

Oh fuck.

"Ai. I will be sending you to the Sakamaki household to help yourself to learn how to feel those two emotions for a month or year... But we will still have concert and I will still continue to fix your system. That is an order." He said seriously.

"Based on my data, I can't defy your order bro.." I sighed heavily.

"Good! Now pack all your things including for your system and career Ai-chan." He said, happily.

I swear that he's a bipolar..

I sweat dropped and then said

"Okay bro.." then walked out of his labaratory and went to my room.

-Flashback ended-

Based on my data, the Sakamaki's household is... Right here?

I neared to the Sakamaki's household and I noticed a black limousine in front of the gate then I saw a girl came out of the car with the driver going out too.

I think that girl will live with the Sakamaki's too.

I noticed the girl running inside the gate so I looked to my side to see it raining.

Ahhh.. That must be it the better park this inside.

I entered my car inside the gate then parked in front of the main door suprising the girl who was about to knock.

I got out of my car quickly then opened the back of the car to get my  5 bags then I put them near the girl one by one, when I was done I locked my car then turned my head to the girl who was watching me the whole time.

"What?" I asked coldly

"N-Nothing.. Ah! D-Do you live here miss...?" She asked me nervously

Hm? She doesn't know me? Well that's good. No fangirls and fanboys.

"Obviously no." I immediately answered her question.

"O-Oh! By the way I'm Yui Komori!" She said to me