+ 33 +

You don't need to worry! Why? Because I am here! Okayy, I'm being All Might here lol BuT! Here I am really, updating! lmao anDD THANK YOU FOR THE 15K, you guys are the best. ; v ;

~

I don't understand...

~

Ai's POV

. . .

I didn't realize that it was so.. so..

Boring inside my own mind, I mean yeah, I could use my powers nonstop here without hurting anyone but what the hell.

How can Aine get use to this?

Ah. She's older than me—

Shut the hell up Ai, I'm talking to Airo-nii!

I scoffed, rolling my eyes, I made myself float as I cross my arms.

"Well excuse you, that's my body." I muttered, groaning as boredom is eating me up.

"Can I atleast have someone here? Like link their mind with mine, can you do that?!" I yelled out to Aine, who I was annoying right now.

I sighed and snapped my fingers to let me fall down, I spread my arms wide as I fall down peacefully as it felt like a slow motion.

I'm disconnecting from you, I'll be back.

You can disconnect?

Of course, didn't you know that? Oh right.. lmao sorry, I'll be back laterz.

I grumbled under my breath and I was falling when suddenly someone catches me, I was startled, jumping out of the person's arms, I bend over to clutch my artificial chest.

I calmed down myself and stared up to Shu who stared back at me.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked, I watched him shrug and sat down but to no avail, he floated, he sighed, laying down in the air.

"Aine was it? She tapped my head aggressively while saying you were ranting about being bored.." he shrugged, I recall saying that but why would she send Shu? It's not like I'm complaining.

I nodded but noticed his eyes were closed so I hummed in response then I remembered something, smiling mischievously I floated in front of Shu, staring at his face.

"So.. What's with saying to me that I'm your girl?" I asked, he had a small soft smirk, he opened his eyes and stared into my eyes, I was mesmerized by his eyes as he was to mine.