+ 14 +

Edited.

~
Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal..
~

Some scenes are already skipped.

Ai's POV

Ritcher, the dark green haired guy betrayed Cordelia and he got stabbed by Ayato, he tried escaping but Laito caught him easily then Ayato got stabbed in the shoulder.

Yui's eyes changed from green to pink and looked at Ayato.

She looks like she would cry already..

I looked at her hand to see a knife.

Yui has the knife that Subaru gave to her.

She ran to the stairs and stopped in the middle and raised the knife near her chest.

Don't you dare try to kill yourself Yui.

My eyes widen as well as the others here.

Don't you fucking-

Ayato shouted her name but she didn't listen.

Dare...

I shoved my katana to my brother's chest as I ran towards Yui.

I'm sorry bro....

My brother's eyes widened and tried to reach out to me.

"I-I don't want people to be hurt because of me... T-Thank you everyone..." Yui said then she raised the knife higher and stabbed herself.

But the one she stabbed isn't her.

It's me.

I'm the one who got stabbed.

But I'm glad it's only on my upper stomach near my chest and I was able to electrify Cordelia's soul and I know she ain't coming back.

I looked down to Yui and weakly got down to her and carried her in a bridal style.

I walked down the stairs but swaying back and forth because the knife was still in my upper stomach and carrying Yui made it go deeper.

"AI!" My brother and some of the Sakamaki brothers shouted my name and my brother ran up to my aid.

I looked at him and smirked weakly.

"H-H-H-Heee-y-y... B-B-Bbrr-o-o.." My eyes widened because my voicebox is broken.

My voicebox....

Fucking shit is broken.

How do I talk now?!

I think my brother heard that because he stopped a few steps away from me and his eyes are widened.

"A-Ai.. Give me Yui.. A-And I'll try to fix you later..." My brother said but stuttered in some words.