+ 29 +

~
We're the Kiraze twins and we're here to capture your hearts.
~

Ai's POV

I closed my eyes, resting on the bed. I tried to get off​ the images of the Seirin in my mind, after 15 minutes or so, I have finally gotten them off my mind.

Someone slammed the door opened, making me shot my eyes open and glared at the person which is my brother, Aikou.

He grinned widely making me sigh and close my eyes again.

"What is it now?"

"We ain't gonna go to school today but tomorrow." He beamed, I nodded and patted the space beside me, I opened my eyes when I felt him lay down beside me, I snuggled closer to him and lay my head against his chest.

"Can I sleep on top of you?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"That sounds wrong but anyways, sure. I need some rest too." He chuckled as I shot him a quick glare, I sighed and chuckled along with him then it became laughter.

And we spent the whole night bickering to each other and laughing with each other.

Hey Aine, if you were here.. You'll be the oldest of us three.

Why?

You are the original "Ai" and we are just a replica of you and of course we can't let strangers know that so probably we'll become a triplets!

Oh sure sure, I like that. The more the merrier in our family then.

I can't wait to meet you bitch.

Same too bitch.

I chuckled then continued talking with Aikou.

I hope there'll be less fans tomorrow.

T I M E S K I P but first let me say my joke.
Why don't the keyboard sleep?
Because... They have "two shifts".
Okay.. carry on. I'm sorry.

I drove behind the Sakamaki's limo, I sighed, looking down I wore the same uniform as Yui but my sleeves are up to my elbows, my bow tie is changed with a necktie and is tied very loosely, I'm wearing a knee socks that had a lining of black then the shoes were timberland boots and I wore my necklace that is filled with Aine's blood, it's just a few drops of her blood. Aikou wore his too.

"It's fine, you look awesomely hot though." Aikou complimented, I looked at him and smirked, nodding at him and stared back to the road.

"You look hella good too." Complimenting his outfit, he wore the upper uniform but not properly, his undershirt was a blue turtle neck and his pants were like Ayato's but both of them are up, his sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and his hair is messy but nice giving him a look of a bad boy.

And to add that, we both have an eye scar under our one eye.

Scratch that, we both look so badass but with swag.

I grinned evilly and sped up and went to the front of their limo and opened the shield from the roof of my car, our hair flowed from the strong wind.

I looked back, smirking and waved at them, I sped up to my fastest speed and screamed happily.

----------------------------------------