+ 30 +

~
It's an art form of intelligence, you need to be creative if you want to be intelligent.
~

Ai's POV

Classes are really boring once you have already known what the teacher was teaching. I sighed, rolling my eyes at the math teacher who was lecturing.

Reiji beside me was giving me a glance that tells me like 'one more sigh and you'll receive a punishment.' My ass, I don't give a damn about a punishment.

"Ms. Kiraze? Are you even listening to me?!" The teacher's voice boomed the whole classroom, making it dead silent, Aikou nudged me which I shrugged.

"Yeah."

"Then answer this difficult equation! No using calculator and no counting by fingers!" I rolled my eyes as I stood up and walked up to the front, snatching away the marker gently, I stared at the equation and smirked.

Who even counts by fingers? On this kind of equation? Tch, what an idiot teacher.

Calculator? Psh, why use it when I already have it installed on me?

For about 1 minute of cursing at the math teacher which I don't know her name is because I don't give a damn shit, I quickly yet neatly wrote the solutions, the law of the equations and how I solved it was all written on the board.

It took me 4 minutes and 37 seconds to write everything, once done, I gave the marker to the teacher who was gaping at me.

I bowed lazily and went back to my seat.

She brought out a calculator and solved them to see if I was correct.

Stupid bitch. Don't make me hate math because of you.

She stared at me with amusement and shock was seen in her eyes.

"S-She's... She's correct.." with that, everyone's voices boomed loudly, cheering except Reiji, Aikou and some other vampire which I don't know who yet because he's not facing me.

I felt a group of eyes are staring at me, my eyes scanned the whole room but saw nothing suspicious so I shrugged it off.

"Guess my senses are dulling because of all the data information that was installed to me.. Meh, don't care." I mumbled and buried my head on the table, bored as fuck.

~

???'s POV

"W-Wow.. She's so smart..!" I mumbled, eyes shining in amazement, I wrote the new information on my notebook even though she's not even a hero.

"We're not here for you to fanboy, Midoriya." A deep and monotonous voice said, I turned around and sighed, shutting my notebook close, standing up.

"I know that, Todoroki.. b-but we're here to get information about her right?" He nodded, I sighed in relief.

I thought I did something wrong..

"DekuuuuuuUUU! Why you—?!" Todoroki cut him off by freezing his feet and mouth, Todoroki gave him a glare, Kacchan didn't care as he blasted the ice with his quirk.