+ 31 +

You guys! You are the best! ; v ; We are in our 14.1k reads! Wah ily guys sm. <3333

~
Really? People knew about me in their dimension?
~

Ai's POV

I really feel like someone's been watching me, I scowled lowly while the music teacher lectures us on how to use an instrument.

"Is there anything else you want to say, Miss Kiraze?" The teacher asked, I laughed sheepishly, scratching my head.

Agh what the shit man? I'm distracted because of the staring.

Need to save my sorry ass, aw shit.

"Actually yes, if we were given a chance to play an instrument of our choice, will you allow us to play it here?" I gave the teacher an innocent stare, she blinked and said sure.

Give me a pat on the shoulder, Aine.

Sure. Pat, pat Ai.

... That's good enough.

I sighed and stared outside the window, obviously I don't want to listen to the teacher's boring lectures, staring mindlessly outside, I saw something at the corner of my eyes so I zoomed it in with my eyes and saw three kids..?

One with green hair and freckles that made him look bashful, the other one has a half-half hair color with a heterochromic eyes that made my eyes shine then the last guy I saw is a blond guy with red hair, who seemed angry every time. They seemed to watch me, I don't know, okay?

I nudged Aikou, he looked at me, confused, I motioned him to come closer then whispered in his ear.

"There's a suspicious strangers that seemed to have powers based on what I saw, I need to check them, can you save my damn shitty self while I go and talk to them?" He stared outside and saw his eyes zoomed like my eyes did, he smirked and ruffled my hair.

"No can do." I stared at him blankly and shrugged.

"'Cause I'll be coming with you." I smirked and fist bumped with him, he looked back at the teacher who was lecturing then he faked coughed loudly with a choking sound too.

Oh nice bro.

"Aikou?! A-Are you okay? Ma'am! I need to bring Aikou to the clinic!" I panicked, smirking internally when I saw her concerned look.

"A-Alright, bring him to the clinic right now!" We fist bumped under the table and assisted Aikou towards the door, when we reached the outside of the room, I shut the door and sighed.

"What a cringey acting."

"I double that, let's teleport shall we? I'm lazy." He waved his hands around lazily, I nodded and held out my hand to him.

"I triple that." He held my hand then we teleported to the place where the three kids are.

If you're wondering how we can teleport to a place we've never been, I don't have any specific answer but it's probably because we saw the place and measured the distance, that's how we teleport.