+ 23 +

Drawing of Aikou Kiraze above? [It's above for sure...], enjoy my mistake. Lololol.

~
You're my friend..
~

Kaysha's POV

I grunted at the double scythes I'm holding, I jumped away as far as I can from Saeran, squinting my eyes at him.

What the fuck is this, Aine? I know it's a scythe but what for?!

To kill him..?

I'm not killing him, just gonna injure him badly.

Same thing.

It isn't. Tch...

I was brought out of my thoughts by Saeran's loud voice, I stared at him, my face is not showing any kinds of emotions, I took a glance at Airo then back to Saeran.

"Don't be like that, my dear Ai! Come here~! Hahahahaha! We're going to play a game, right?!" He yelled, making Hideyoshi flinch at his loud voice, I can feel my eyes flickering once again, I don't know what color it is right now but I don't give a fuck for that at a time like this.

He brought a gun from his jacket and pointed it at me, I just stared at him, straight in the eyes, I analyzed it and my eyes widen slightly at what I seemed to saw inside his eyes.

Pain. Even if you search harder for different emotions, it will be only Pain and always Pain.

"Fucking mint eye..." I muttered as I took a quick glance at the double scythes then to Aikou who seemed to know what to do, I nodded at him and he nodded back, dashing towards Saeran with his unsheathed katana in hand.

Aine, can this thing really kill? Answer me correctly.

For a matter of a fact, it can but if you don't want to kill using it, there are other options for you to use that scythes.

And kindly say it right now.

Slash it near his face, he will scream in agony even though the scythes haven't touched him nor scratched him by one bit because that scythes has a spell in it, you just have to say it out loud to make that happen or else you'll end up slicing your bestfriend's face then.

What's the spell then.

 Touei, kaishi, hyoui keiken kyoukan shuryou, koutei kanryou. Zen touei taiki, teishi kaitou. Zen touei renzoku sousha... Good luck Ai.

I nodded, quickly memorizing the spell while watching Saeran and Aikou, Aikou's unsheathed katana clashing into Saeran's hand gun, I rose an eyebrow at this, that's quite nice, shielding yourself using the gun.

The two of them seemed to be distracted so I took this chance to teleport behind Saeran and kicked him, making him tumble and fell to the ground with a loud thud, guess I kicked with too much force.

I stared at him, my eyes boring at his back, he coughed out some blood and stood up slowly, after standing up successfully, Saeran's hair covered his eyes.

Shits about to go down.

[Abort mission, I say, aBoRt MisSiOn!]

I just stood there, staring at him even though I know shits about to go down but nah, I'll just stand here like everything is normal, lol joke but really, I'm just standing here, staring at him intensely.

Saeran looked up, what I saw was not what I was expecting, I harden my gaze at him while taking a step backwards.

Scared.

Sad.

Guilt.

Why..?

"This must be a trap.. Crap.. It's really Saeran.. Fucking--!" I muttered, stopping in my tracks as Saeran stared at me with a pleading look.

"I-I'm.. Sorry.. Ugh.. UUUUUUGGGH! AAAAAAAAAAaaaAaaAAhH!" He shakily said then he suddenly felt a pain in his head, making him groan in pain while clutching his head with his free hand and screamed, falling to his knees as he scream then he started to laugh softly at first then he suddenly laughs like a maniac.

I glanced at Hideyoshi and he nodded, he teleported in front of Saeran then circled Saeran in a blue fire, trapping Saeran inside the circle, Saeran looked at the fire, shocked then laughed loudly once again.

He stood up while laughing then pointed the gun at me, he stopped laughing when he pointed the gun towards me, Hideyoshi looked at me as well as Aikou, worried about me, the flames around Saeran didn't seem to have effect on Saeran as the flames weren't even that close to him by 9 centimeters.

I heard the gun click, meaning that it was ready to shoot at me, I closed my eyes, looking down then I slowly looked up, smiling softly at Saeran, Saeran who seemed to be taken aback of my gesture and accidentally pressed on the gun, it was as if a slow-mo, the bullet slowly going towards me with the boys looking at me with wide eyes as Aikou tried to run towards me.

I smirked at Aikou and that made him stop running towards me, when the bullet nearing towards my face, I took 2 seconds to teleport in front of Saeran, slightly far away from him, the bullet grazing on air as there was no one there already.

I raised the double scythes and slashed near his face, the flames dying down as I did that, saying the spell out-loud so I wouldn't kill Saeran.

Just like Aine said, he screamed in agony as if he was burning alive, he fell down to his knees once again, letting go of the gun as he held his head while screaming loudly, the flames disappeared.

I shuddered slightly and reached for the gun that is on the floor, picking it up, I gave a look at Aikou and he went beside me and grabbed the gun, I look back at Saeran who was whimpering already, it seems like he fell asleep while whimpering, I kneeled down and ruffled his hair, looking at him sadly.

"You've been through a lot. I'll remove the drug they used to brainwash you, don't worry.. I'm always here for you.." I say while ruffling his hair, he smiled softly like a child, I smiled happily.

"Come back to me, not as Unknown, not as a hacker... But as Saeran Choi that I once knew and always know that you are not alone, we're friends right?" I smiled, I look at Hideyoshi and motioned him about Saeran, he seemed to understand it and carried him in a bridal style.

You'll be alright, Saeran.

No one's gonna hurt you again.

-Czyraax ☆ Janee // @Czyraax
5/24/17
1110 words.

I'm so sorry if it's short, I tried my best to update. I'm really sorry that it's lame, I can't explain fight scenes but I can draw them, weird huh? Lol.  Czyraax out.