+ 2 +

Edited.

~
Named after the word love but how could I even love when I'm just an A.I?
~

Ai's POV

"And who might you be?" This Reiji guy asked Yui coldly

I'll show up later. Based on my data, they are fucking vampires.. They are like Aj-kun and Aoi-chan but... they are more into human blood.

Poor Yui..

"Y-Yui Komori, my father said I was supposed to live here."

"I wasn't informed of this. Do you Ayato?"

"Haah?! How should I know? If I knew this pancake over here, I would tell you!"

"P-Pancake?!" Yui said, suprised.

"Yeah. Because your chest is flat as a pancake, pancake." Ayato said to her while emphasizing the pancake at the end.

I fuckin' knew it. I think Yui is offended by now.

"See to her luggage." Reiji sighed, I was curious who he was talking to, so I opened my eyes slowly to see a creepy man taking our luggage and just disappearing into thin air.

Cool. Based on my data, I think I should show up..

Standing up when they're gone so I followed them quickly and seems like they haven't noticed me yet.

———————————————————

Based on my data, there is 4 more people who we haven't met yet because of the chairs over here.

I was leaning against the wall with my hands in the pocket of my jacket that has cat ears.

"So, let us begin by having you introduce yourself again." Reiji demanded

Yui nodded and decided to start talking

"Um, right I-"

"Oh. What do we have here?~" said a flirty voice

Both Yui and I looked to where the voice came from and saw a guy with a fedora hat and looks like Ayato but I think that guy in the fedora hat is a...

Pervert.

Suddenly that guy with the fedora hat was next to Yui licking her cheek, but I also saw a glimpse of fangs.

Tch. I was right.

"Mmmmhm, you smell so nice and sweet.~" The fedora guy said

Then I saw another guy with purple hair and tired looking eyes that are also purple, holding a teddy bear.

"Let me have a taste too." The guy who is holding a teddy bear said.

Based on my data, I'm fine with them teleporting around but... If they go to my room... I'll use my abilities to this bitches.