+ 36 +

R E C A P

"More blood-sucking beasts.." Zero grumbled

"But I do wonder, why have he thought to transfer his sons just now? What does he have in mind?" Kaname wondered out loud, Yuuki who have been quiet then remembered something.

"What are they doing with the three humans then?"

But that's where she was wrong, where they are wrong.

There is only one human.

The two will remain unknown to them for who knows until when.

~

Ai's POV

"Oi Aikou, sunshine. Time to get your asses off the bed!" I grumbled, pushing both of them from snuggling further against me, I probably pushed them too hard since they fell on the ground.

Well, it's their fault.

They groaned, Shu stood up and looked down at me and smiled a little, he nodded and disappeared in thin air.

I then looked at Aikou who was hovering me with a glare, I smirked and snapped my fingers and pointed down to my clothes.

"Go change into your e-boy outfit, cool kid." He rolled his eyes at this and scoffed, smirking at me and crossing his arms.

"Who are you to talk to me like that when you dress like an e-girl just like how I dress or do you want me to call you yeehaw girl?" I groaned, slapping his arm and chuckled, standing up from the bed.

"Oh god please no."

~

After a couple of minutes, we both went downstairs, I stopped Aikou for a moment and teleported in the living room to see no one so scoffing and rolling my eyes, I teleported back with Aikou.

He stared at me, raising an eyebrow up and I sighed and shook my head.

He too sighed, ruffling his already messy hair, he pulled my arm and dragged me towards the entrance door.

He kicked the door open, chuckling evilly but then apologized softly to the door and we went straight to my green lamborghini, I got my keys out and opened the door and started the engine.

Aikou then snapped his fingers and my car suddenly feels heavy, looking at the back seat was some loaded bags so I closed the car door and opened the trunk behind, seeing our other luggages.

I nodded and gave Aikou a pat on the shoulder.

I then sensed them going down the stairs and the others teleporting, I leaned against my car with Aikou following my actions, we both turned our heads towards the entrance door.

"Ah. Speaking of the devil, they're here."

~
T I M E S K I P, outside the Cross Academy
~

I stared at the huge entrance gate of Cross Academy and looked back at Aikou who was also staring back at me, I shrugged and I went out of my car, a gentle breeze passed by, making my hair and my denim jacket flow a little.

I raised my sunglasses up to my head so I could see clearly, my eyes adjusted to the sun light and I analyzed the gate, actually I was getting a copy of the whole place so I won't get lost.

I mean it's an enormous and prestigious school, who wouldn't be lost?

Probably Aikou and I since we'rean artificial shit with advanced technology.