+ 22 +

[ I changed the cover so you might want to refresh your wattpad to see it. Hehe. Well if you want to see it.. Picture above^^]

~
Nice to meet you... Aikou.
~

Ai's POV

I sat in a loveseat couch with Aikou beside me, our hands still intertwined.

The unexpected visitors sat on our cool couch, suprisingly they all can sit comfortable.

I'm not that suprised...

I mean-- It's a big couch.

[ The couch is long enough.. I hate this, where did the damn picture go?]

I coughed so I could get their attention and it worked.

"So.. Before you guys explain why the fuck you guys are here, I'll just call someone upstairs and then we all introduce to Aikou, alright?" I said, smirking.

They all nodded and I looked at Aikou.

"Hey Aikou." I called out

"Yes, Ai-sama?" He replied, looking at me.

"Let's teleport to my room, is it okay?" I asked and he nodded.

I smirked at him and we teleported inside my room.

"Oi Babe! Let's go down, there are visitors in the living room!" I exclaim making him fall of my chair.

"Don't just appear and say that! Jeez.." Saeran complained, rolling his eyes then he suddenly stopped.

"Who the fuck is that?" He glared at Aikou.

"Don't be such a bitchy and go to the living room within 3 seconds, okay?" I glared at him and teleported back to the living room with Aikou.

"Called the bitchy ass guy." I said without enthusiam.

"Who is that person?" Aikou asked, squeezing my hand.

"Let's sit first, shall we?" I said, smiling softly at him.

We both sat on our previous sit and Saeran appeared after we sat.

"Since everyone is completed already, shall we introduce already? Starting with the Sakamaki brothers." I said, closing my eyes and leaned against Aikou.

"This is--" Reiji was cutted off by Shu.

"I can introduce myself. I'm Shu Sakamaki, the first son of Karlheinz." Shu said

Karlheinz huh?

That old punk...

"I'm Reiji Sakamaki, the second son and we have the triplets, Laito, Kanato and Ayato--" He was once again cutted off.

Lololol, I can predict what he was thinking like--

How disrespectful and don't cut me off you fucking hell argh!

Something like that.

I can totally imagine that HAHAHAHA.

"That's Ore-sama for you!" Ayato argued

"Fufufufu~ Reiji-kun, Ore-sama wants you to call him the correct way~" Laito said

"Teddy wasn't included..." Kanato said

"Can you please shut up? Anyways, the youngest son is--" Once again, he was cutted off.

Sooner or later, he'll explode from anger...