+ 7 +

Edited.

~
Love me back.
~

Ai's POV

After I said that, I blinked my eyes and they returned back to light blue like Kuro's.

Damn shouldn't said that now they know who I am in basketball.

*vribbm vribbmh?* (How does vibrating sound again? xD Nevermind! Just imagine your phone vibrates)

I looked around to see everyone looking at me.

"What?"

"Your phone doll-chan.~" Laito said

Doll-chan?

"Oh." Was all I said and answered the phone call not bothering looking at the phone caller.

"Hey Ai.." A guy said in korean

.... Kwon Ji-yong? (Gdragon guys.)

"Kwon Ji-yong, sup?"

"Stop calling me by my full name Ai!"

I swear I have imagined him pouting from what I've said.

"Yeah yeah. So I heard that you and the rest are going here in Japan?"

"Huh? You just heard that now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

I looked around seeing some of them are confused from what language I was saying but some are leaving.

"We just landed here in Japan."

Wait. What?

"What..? Wait.. Don't tell me I have to fetch you there because you called me." Suddenly speaking in Japanese.

"What's with the sudden Japanese? Oh well nevermind and yeah the YG said so. They didn't tell you and your band?"

"Can you wait for 15 minutes?"

".... Hey guys! Ai said if we could wait for 15 minutes."

Yeah sure. - TOP

Okaaaaaay. - Daesung

Yeah. - Taeyang

Sure. - Seungri

"Hey Ai, heard that? It's fine."

"Yeah I heard... Thanks and bye." I ended the call and teleported outside to where my car is.

The Sakamaki brothers and Yui was about to enter their limo but they were suprised that I'm already here.

I looked at them and asked them why are they looking at me.

"Where are you going?" Kanato asked

"Based on my data, I need to fetch some people at the airport."

They nodded and entered their limo.