+ 26 +

New cover! Omg, I'm so happy ;u;, visit Trinity || Anime Graphic Shop!

~
Ai Kiraze! You dumbass!
~

Ai's POV

I didn't go to all of my classes for I asked the principal of the school that I would be practicing basketball in the gym, the entire time and told him to do not tell my team mates, he agreed and said he'll be supporting me.

I'm one hell of a liar, kukuku.. anyways.

So right now, I'm still practicing basketball with some people, no, not the Seirin team, absolutely not Hetrerochroma A, it'll be a mess to play with the rest except for my brother, Airo, he plays and Aikou also but he's is in a class right now.. Sadly.

"Ai! Toss to ore-sama!" The redhead yelled, a vein mark appeared in my head, I grumbled some curse words, I then sighed angrily.

Yup, it's the Sakamaki brothers with Yui being our water girl but there's more.

"Haaaah?! Why should I?! You're my opponent, dumbass!" I yelled, I dribbled the ball and I closed my eyes and immedietely activated my queen's eye, I analyzed my opponent's movement, I smirked.

Left.

I faked to my left then went to the right, Ayato quickly recovered and immedietely followed me, my smirk widen and I moved backwards then faked to left which he followed after doing that, I faked to the right, Ayato fell to the ground as I jumped sidewards, Subaru tried to stop me from shooting a 3 points.

I scoffed and looked at the basket, I quickly threw it, aiming towards the basket, obviously it will not be just any three pointers like Midorima's, it's my Nightmare three pointers.

It shot inside the basket, making it my team's point, I landed down gracefully as well as the ball landed with a bounce.

"You can't stop my Nightmare three pointers." I exclaimed, pointing at Subaru who just grumbled in embarrassment, I turned to my team mates and rolled my arms together, they quickly understood it and went to their positions.

"Start the game!" I yelled and went to my position near our basket, protecting it, I activated my queen's eye once again and looked at Subaru's movement, I smirked.

Easy piece boi.

I ran towards his left side, he quickly dribbled the ball to his right hand, I bended my body to slap the ball away from him, I slapped it hard enough to make it bounce, I gave Yuma a glance and he went to the ball and dribbled towards the basket.

I grinned at Subaru and winked at him, he blushed a little.

"Sorry~! Kukuku.." I sarcastically giggled and ran to the basket where Yuma is going to shoot, Ayato jumped up to block his shoot, Yuma gave me a glance and I smirked evilly, I went into a volleyball rechieving position.

Yuma faked shoot, making Ayato fall to the ground on his feet and Yuma quickly tossed it towards me, the ball is nearing.

It's risky as basketball is more heavier than a volleyball.. But if I just bend down and push the ball upwards but with more force than a volleyball..