+ 28 +

~
I'm sorry.
~

Ai's POV

We've won.

We won against Makoto and now, we are shaking hands with them, congratulating them for the good game we've all played.

Someone gripped my hand tightly which I responded back with a harder one making him yelp and pull away, I chuckled and nodded.

After doing all that, Riko gathered all the Seirin team, the smile in my face soon vanished as soon as I realized what's happening.

"Coach! Let's celebrate!"

"Yeah!"

"We'll celebrate later, okay?" Riko chuckled then she saw me, she stopped chuckling and forced herself to smile, mouthing me to go.

The rest of the team said, grinning widely, putting their arms in each shoulders, I walked away and hid behind a wall,sliding down to the floor and watched them.

"Guys.. Guys! I have some important news." She stated seriously that made everyone silent.

"Uhh.. How do I say this.. Well, you all know we have won yeah?" They all nodded, curious why Riko is bringing it up.

"Yeah, we've won!"

"What's happening Riko?" Captain asked, Riko can't help but gave a forced smile to him, I can see tears brimming to her eyes making me sigh and look down.

"Ai... Ai is leaving our basketball team.." She trailed off, I can sense their shocked reactions even when I'm looking down.

"Where is she?"

"I didn't notice her go."

"Then... When will she come back, Riko-san?" I heard a familiar voice asked with hope, I looked up and sighed sadly.

Kuroko was asking that.

"The thing is, she left our team for good. She left Seirin for good." I chuckled bitterly and stood up, I looked around if no one else is around then I teleported to a restroom to change my clothing.

After changing with a navy blue hoodie and a baggy camouflage pants thus wearing a surgical black mask, walking outside the stadium, I hid my hair inside the hoodie, I saw the Sakamaki brothers and Yui waiting for someone.

I walked up to them, huffing a little.

"Yo, waiting for someone?" They all looked at me angrily and I noticed Reiji scoffing things like humans and some shit, while the others rudely ignored me, Yui nodding to me politely, I grew an irk marks in my head because of the Sakamaki's.

"Stupid Sakamaki bros, it's god damn me." I brought down the surgical mask and the hood down.

Reiji stared at me up and down and scoffed.

"You look like a trash."

"Throw me away then."

"Do you want some punishment, Ai?"

"What punishment are you fucking talking about? I just left Seirin to transfer to your damn school and I came back to this?" I heard Laito's laugh booming near me so I pretty much glared at him and his brother, Ayato then looked at my clothings and tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Laugh all you want you bastard, it's not my clothes anyways." Rolling my eyes at him.

"Let's go." Reiji cutted in, we all sighed and walked towards the limo, one by one, I'm the last one to go inside so waiting for them to finish to go sit properly.