+ 12 +

Edited.

~
Don't get too close to me, please..
I don't want to hurt you more.
~

Hideyoshi's POV

"Oi! What happened to her?!" The red head guy demanded to me.

Damn guy, chiiiiill!

"Uhh..? Maybe she overheated from practicing or she was just low battery that she didn't noticed..."

I shrugged and carried Ai in a bridal style then I noticed two people glaring at me.

Ohhh~ Jealous are we?

I smirked at the blonde and the albino who are glaring at me so I teleported between them since they are near to each other.

I then whispered something that would make them very angry.

"I'll make her mine.."

I looked at the glasses guy and asked him where is Ai's room.

He then told me where it is, so I walked out of the room leaving the vampires and the two male humans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed Ai on the floor and searched for her charger then I plugged the charger on her neck.

I kneeled down after I plugged the charger on her neck then I caress her right cheek.

"Do you even know that someone loves you... Ai?" I whispered as I touched my chest on my free hand.

I stood up and closed my eyes and then teleported the two male humans that passed out in the music room to here, Ai's room.

I opened my eyes to see them on Ai's bed.

I walked over Ai again, kneeling down then I kissed Ai's forehead.

I'll come back for you again.

"Let's meet again, okay?" I whispered in her right ear then teleported to who knows where.

~

Ai's POV

I felt someone had kissed my forehead and whispered to me like

"Let's meet again, okay?"

Something like that.

I opened my eyes and blinked so my eyes can adjust properly.

I looked around to notice I am in my room with Top and Gd sleeping in my bed but no signs of Hideyoshi.

Maybe he's the one who whispered...

Hmm.

I looked at my wrist watch to see it was 1:50 am.

I have school tomorrow...