+35+

I'm sorry for the late update, I was facing some.. Difficulty from my mental health, I'll explain it further later..

~
Recap
~

Ai's POV

The team and I went out of the locker room and into the court, I was the last to get on the court and once the audience saw who I am, the whole court went uproariously.

"Ai Kiraze is back on the team!"

I smirked and looked up to the audience.

"Oh hell yes, it's good to be back."

~

"Ai-chaaaaan! You're competing against us?!" A pink-haired girl jumped right into my arms and I sighed, patting her head and removing her from my body.

"I see that you haven't changed huh, where's Daiki?" I asked, looking around and she giggled and gave out an exhausted sigh.

"He's late again."

"Still has that bad habit huh? Then I'll see you later again, I'll be back to my team." I patted her head and turned around to walk back to my team but she held my arm gently, confused by this, I glanced at her.

"Good luck Ai-chan!" She beamed and I chuckled, some of my fringes fall infront of my eyes, I pulled my arm back softly and pushed back my fringes.

I looked at her with my hand on my head, smirking widely yet it held a small darkness, I walked back to my team.

Before I reach my team, I mused something loudly for the other team to hear and probably to have some thrill in the match.

Satsuki Momoi huffed playfully but I saw her eyes went serious, I chuckled knowing I started a war.

"Will do since we'll win this match anyways but good luck."

~

I grumbled as Riko-chan smacked in the head with her paper fan which I don't know where it comes from, is she like one of us? Nah, this is just anime- oops.

"Why did you provoke them?!" I shrugged, scratching the nape of my neck and my eyes drooping.

"Dunno, was looking for a thrill."

Ah, it seems that provoked Riko-chan too, she smacked me again in the head, making me chuckle, my eyes are slowly drooping.

"Why are you laughi- Are you falling asleep on me Ai?!" The team laughed at the scene happening infront of them and it gained some attentions from the people who are watching this match.

"Yeah.."

So straightforward, nice going Ai.

"Huh?!"

I grumbled and scratched my head softly so I wouldn't ruin my Elsa-like hairstyle, standing up and yawning softly.

I opened my hands towards Riko-chan and chuckled at her confused face.

"Are you begging something??"

"Yeah, food. You idiot coach! Use that paper fan of your to slap these hands! I need to be awake." She sighed and did what I asked for, my hands became red but not that visible.

"Thanks.. Geez, I got too thrilled from provoking the other team, it made me drowsy." I mumbled making them sweatdrop, I turned to my team mates amd raised an eyebrow at them.