Chapter 15

We all filed out of the room. Aled had to go in the front with his father. It was already predetermined that Spencer, Cade and I would try and blend in the croud. We chose the middle between some of the taller warriors. It's a good plan, that hopefully won't cause any blood to be shed.

We continued out until we got to the area where the rebels were waiting for us. We looked pretty even with numbers, but we have the advantage because we are on our own turf. If we need we can call in reinforcements . We would know before hand if any more of there people were on the way. I just hope it doesn't turn to that.

Gabriel stops right in front if the main guy in the front. Cades grip in my hand becomes tighter, he must know this man. I feel rage burning in my stomach. It burns through me until I feel like it is going to overtake me and kill everyone in sight who had anything to do with hurting Cade .

I'm brought out of my mental killing spree by Spencer, he looks at me with fury in his eyes, but nods his head towards the people, they are approaching Gabriel and Aled. I feel my heart constrict, he better be careful.

Spencer nudges me again. Listen. He say through our mind like, I nod and face forwards .

"I think you are hold 3 criminal in your pack. They are property of The Royal Swans would very kindly like it if you hand them over. If not we will have to use force and remove of them." The leader states. Cade shivers next to me and I slip my arm around his small shoulders .

"I'm sorry, but everyone here is apart of this pack. Nobody here is a rouge, and none of my pack have been associated with the Royal Swan pack before , so we kindly ask if you could leave otherwise we will use force." Gabriel boomed across the land.

There was a silence between the 2 parties before the head man from the other side responded.

"I'm sorry, but I know you are harboring fugitives in your pack. I'm you won't like what happens when we find them." He threaten once again. What is it with this guy and threatening people.

"I can assure you that there isn't any fugitives in my pack, if there was they would immediately be handed over to whoever caught them."

"So you wouldn't mind me taking a look for myself."

"I would not mind at all."

The plan was working perfectly , all we had to do know was wait for him to get close enough that Spencer can reboot him and then we will knock him out. All of his thoughts about us will be vanished from his big head. Spencer will then alter all the warriors thoughts that they think they were just out for a exercise. A very long exercise.

He is about to reach us. I meet Aled's eyes from across the field , he looks very nervous . He doesn't think the plan will work. We will just have to show him wrong.

The head guy surveys the people and his eyes land on mine. A smirk crosses his face. He thinks he has us, obviously he doesn't know about our new powers. Otherwise he would come no where near us. He pulls away from his group towards us. The whole time he is keeping his eyes locked with mine . A smirk stream he's to my lips when he reaches the limit of Spencers powers.

I see sweat drip down the side of Spencers head. The head dude stops where he is and looks around him. When he sees me again a confused look crosses his face. I put my powers to use and in .5 seconds he is on the ground golding his head in pain. He passes out in 1 minute from the intense pain.

I hear guns being pulled out so Cade steps out in front of them . He use my defective power. Everyone in a hundred yard radial of him are safe from the bullets. At the same time I work on making people fall to the ground in pain, I also use my electricity to shock them. Spencer is making people stop in there spot and stare at her gun without a memory in the world. Many people are running from the fight because he alters there thoughts into thinking they have to run away.

In 10 minutes the whole other side is wiped out, or they have run from the fight .we know the people who ran will never come back.

There was 5 fatalities on out side and they were from direct hits with bullets, meaning they killed themselves. We soon found out they were working for the other side. It's how they found out how we got here and when we did.

After the fight was over it was quiet. I fell to my knees completely week. I felt Cade and Spencer fall too. With all the power we were using it messed up our systems. I feel dizzy and nauseous. The last thing I see is Aled running across the field yelling my name before I let unconciousness fall on me.

Sorry for the short chapter . It probably didn't happen. How you wanted it too, and honestly I didn't think it would happen this way. I haven't really written an end for this yet. But it is official I will be making a sequel . I'll see what it brings after this.

I feel bad because I haven't really talked about all of the other characters from the book. So I was thinking about writing books about Spencers , Cade and Aled's life. Thus series will all mostly be in Erika's pov. The prequels will all be in that person's perspective. I don't know Ow if i am going to do this yet, but it's and idea. So just tell me what you think.