Chapter 21

It's going to take too long. We aren't going to make it. We didn't calculate that walking with 6 little kids wad going to take us over 2 days to get to Aled and the soon awaiting trouble that will meet us there.

I know that Spencers powers would be very helpful to us when we are fighting, but I need to be there, and I know that Spencer can take care of the kids. I have to do this, I've seen what is going to happen at the fight. Alot of people will die. Including the head man, who I happened to find out is my cousin.

That is why I need to be there. I guess twilight had something right. I have to be there so I can show him my vision, so that he knows if he does this that he will die, and I'm hoping he will back off like they did in the movie.

I slowly and quietly stand up from where I was crouched over Spencers body. I had put the note on him so that he knew where I went. I can't have him coming with. The rebels will be there in 5 hours. We won't make it. I know that Spencer hasn't figured it out yet, but I have, and of one of us needs to die, then it can be me. Spencer doesn't have to die, and neither does Cade, or Aled . Nobody needs to die, and I'm gonna make sure of that.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

An hour later

Spencers POV

I woke up to a note taped to my chest and no Erika. I knew this would happen. I had just realised when I woke up and found Erika gone that there would not be enough time for us to get there with everyone . She was hiding something from me. And I think I just found it.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Skip 4 hours

Aled's POV

I watch the clock tick by. The rebels should be here any minute and there is no sign of Erika or Spencer . I'm starting to lose hope that they will be here.

"Son, they are here, we need to go and greet our unwelcome guest." I looked to my left and saw my dad standing there. I let out a sigh and trudge out behind him. I swear when Erika and Spencer get here they will be in alot of trouble.

I walk out of the house to see a large group standing in front of our army. They have around the same amount as we do in men, but they obviously have more armour. This is what we were afraid of. They know about there powers, hopefully not the ones they have just acheived.

"What so you want with my pack. They have never done anything to yours. The counsel would frown upon this kind of fighting ." My dad said from beside me. I nodded my head and stood in front of him a little.

"There is no reason for you to be interfering with my future pack. Everyone here just wants peace . Something that these encounters are not bringing to my people. It would be nice if you would respectfully leave before you regret doing something ." I boomed at there leader, there real leader.

"Why, thank you for the nice welcoming commity. A simple hello would have sufficed for me though. I'm not much for theatrics. After all, I just want to kill the three refugees that you are harboring in your pack. I'm sure the council wouldn't like to hear that." He replies simply. I scoff at what he says, the Council would find them nonguilty of any charges that they could come up with.

"You need to leave them alone before I pound you and the rest of your pack 8nto the ground. You are gonna have to get through me and everyone else here before we would even let you touch them. They are a part of my pack and I will risk my life to protect them. So I advise that you leave before I have to hurt you." I hissed at him, my dad having to hold me from attacking him before the time was right.

"Let me guess , the little girl is your mate. That's how it always is. The alpha finds at lonely rouge who would do anything to become something . You do know that she has powers right. She could have Spencer convinced you that she is your mate, she could have done at lot of things that made it seem like she was your......." He trailed off while looking at something from behind me.

I turned around and saw a figure running across the field to where we were standing . A small smirk landed on the man's lips when he recognised who was coming. I looked again and saw that it was Erika . My heart skipped a beat at seeing her, but then I thought about this man who is trying to kill her and I yelled for her to stop. She did, but only until she was right in front of the man.

She was breathing heavily and her hair looked like it was wind blown .

"Where is Spencer Erika . " My father grumbled from behind her.

"He got held back, I came by myself . I have something very important to show our friend over here." She said gesturing to the man.

Isn't that right Evan." She said looking into the man's eyes , his eyes narrowed into slits. How did she know his name?, do they have a history?.

"Or should I call you my dearest cousin."