SC-11

Kean

7pm na rin nung hinatid ko si Clarise sa bahay nila, being with her is fun.

We're always arguing what stuff to buy, sawa na raw kasi siya sa pagkain sa mansion.

Kaya ayun halos girly foods lahat ang pinili. Yogurts, oatmeal, ham, vegetables, hindi niya kasi alam na halos lahat ng tao sa mansion carnivores. Si Jessey or yung leader nalang namin yung papabilihin namin ng karne, ayaw kasi namin ng frozen meat, walang lasa.

Natulog lang ako ng two hours pagkatapos ko siyang ihatid at ngayon ay nagbibihis na ako, magbabar hopping kasi ngayon.

Natapos na akong magbihis at nilock ko na yung pinto ko.

Nasa mansion ako ngayon dahil hinatid ko yung stock ng pagkain.

Nagvibrate naman yung phone ko sa bulsa kaya tinignan ko yung message.

"Ace! Yung psycho gf ko andito, patulong" -Nicki

"Ibe-break mo?"

"Yeah..." -Nicki

Dali-dali akong pumunta sa bar nila, dad niya ang may-ari tapos nagmamanage din siya tuwing free time niya.

Nicki's family is rich but unlike any other teenagers, she's independent and wise, she lives alone and not asking her parents to give her money when it isn't necessary.

I walk towards my red BMW m4 and get in, started the engine and hit the road.

After 20 or more minutes I parked my car on my private spot that says This space is only for Ace Laurel. Perks of being the part-time manager's friend haha!

I went inside the bar and immediately walk to the bar's counter.

"Asan girlfriend mo?" Tanong ko agad kay Nicki pagkakita ko sa kanya at nginuso niya naman ito.

I saw the girl dancing in the center of the dance floor, she's smoking hot, well Nicki has a taste.

Curly hair in the end, mini halter top silver dress paired with high heels. She's beautiful... what's wrong with Nicki? Kung sakin yan, nalampasan niya na yung physical standards ko sa babae.

"Roleplay?" I asked and she just nod her head.

"She's hot"

"She's a psycho. Nakakasakal siya, hindi naman magaling sa kama" eto ang problema kay Nicki, she really want a girl who can satisfy her needs, tsk! Why won't she hire a prosti? Such a dork.

I walk to where the girl is and dance in front of her. Swaying my hips to the beat of the music and running my hands trough my hair.

I can sense that she's checking me out, so I look at her intently in the eyes then flash my sweet smile and keep dancing.

She move closer to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, I could smell her chocolate flavored perfume that makes me crave to taste her neck.

How can Nicki turn this girl down?

"Alone?" I whisper in her ear and slightly touched my lips in it.

"Yeah"

I run my hands down to her back and began trailing kisses on her neck.

She seems not liking what I'm doing 'cause she's pushing me, so I kissed her hard and rough, squeezed her butt and grabbed the opportunity to enter her mouth when she gasped.

I don't know what happened but I just found myself in the cold floor, my palm on my face and tasting my own blood that's coming from my bleeding lower lip.