Chapter 10, Living Alone

Chapter 10 

I said, "Oh my, what a marvellous tune
It was the best night, never would forget how we moved
The whole place was dressed to the nines, and we were dancing dancing
Like we're made of starlight, starlight
Like we're made of starlight, starlight"

Who would have thought Hunter would leave both an iPod and iPod speaker lying around.  So yes, I guess that means he is coming back eventually but I was going to enjoy it while it lasted. 

I didn’t think the shower or anyone on this floor had ever heard Taylor Swift full ball early in the night around here.  I will admit the room was shaking a little from the vibration but oh well.

My shower was going to plan also, singing along like I would at home.  I did miss being at home, I will admit.  My cute neighbour probably had no one stalking him anymore and my poor dead grass, oh what care it needed that it didn’t get. 

My nice shower had to end though, stepping out I felt like I was doing the same routine as this morning, except I forgot my pyjamas.

Great……

Shrugging it off, I slung the towel around my thin body, slamming open the bathroom door to walk over to my closet.  Taylor Swift was still playing through the speakers, keeping me twirling and singing the whole way. 

Walking into my walk in, the thought didn’t even occur to me that Hunter would be back tonight.  His bag was slung in the corner of the wardrobe, revealing a sweaty shirt hanging out of the back pocket. 

My body froze the instant my eyes met the bag, the song now ended through the speakers and my silence was all that remained. 

I swear the moment rolled on in slow motion, seeing the bag; my heart now racing a hundred miles an hour, followed by the not so faint chuckles of a most familiar voice. 

Understating my embarrassment, my face turned a warm shade of red, turning to see Hunter standing in the doorway looking at me; the pervert didn’t even give the slightest reason to want to forgive him this time.

‘You…………..why are you back already’!

Hunter couldn’t seem to contain himself now seeming to realise a naked girl stood before him.  ‘Well sorry for wanting to come home on time, if I knew there would be dinner and a show, I would have come sooner’. 

The steam coming from my ears was probably almost visible to the naked eye, taking three steps forward; I stood in front of Hunter, ready to beat his butt for being such a pervert. 

‘Get out, of my room’.

I will admit, I did pull off being mostly calm quite well through my voice.  Hunter on the other hand seemed hardly intimidated.

‘Yeah no, we went over this before princess; I live here now too’.

I think Hunter was surprised at my anger considering I was standing naked in front of him.  Throwing my arms up, I punched his chest repeatedly, hearing Hunter chuckle slightly each time. 

He stood still taking my beating until I eventually slammed my head against his chest huffing in frustration. 

‘Why won’t you leave me alone’?

My sudden misery seemed amusing to Hunter, ‘oh princess, unfortunately for you I cannot take you seriously when you’re standing naked in front of me, now embracing my firm abs in your misery’.

A slight smile appeared on my face before I erased Hunter’s words from my mind, ‘you are not sleeping here tonight’.

Now taking my head from Hunter’s chest, I proceeded back to my wardrobe to find my pyjamas in order to silence the perverted gazes I was getting.