Chapter 15

We make our way down to the café, and take the only table that has enough seats to fit all twelve of us, including Leann and Nichole, who were on their way down.

Right now, I am sitting between Harry and Louis while Louis tells a story about how he convinced his grandmother to roll down a hill in a computer chair.

"So,", he says, between laughs, "She took the chair out into the street", he paused to laugh, "and sat down, and rolled down the hill, straight into a dumpster!", he finishes putting his head down on the table, laughing.

I brought my hand up to my face and wiped a tear away from laughing. I noticed that Meri, Lou, and I were the only ones laughing.

"Why aren't you laughing?", I ask Harry, "this is hilarious!"

"I know,", Harry says, "I have just heard this story before. He tells this to everyone he meets.", he explains, chuckling. I laugh along with him. He pulls my hand towards him, and starts playing with my fingernails as the guys start talking about packing for the tour.

About five minutes later, Leann and Nichole arrive in the elevator.

"Who's that?", Louis asked.

"That's my friends, Leann and Nichole.", I inform him.

Leann is a fan of One Direction, too, and she had no idea that they would be here. I see her face go into shock, and she takes the empty seat beside Louis. Nichole takes the seat between Leann and Josh.

"Hi!", Louis says, holding out his hand to Leann. "I'm Louis, you must be Leann!"

"That I am!", she replies, smiling.

After talking for a few more minutes, Leann, Nichole, Meri, and I get a text message.

From: Mrs. Stone

Hey girls! Mr. Stone wanted me to inform you guys that we decided to make this day a free day so you could enjoy London to yourselves for the first day! Do as you wish, but be back at the hotel by 10 o'clock tonight, and no later!

"Yes! Free day!", I say, looking over at Meri. I know she has the same idea as I do. I see Harry smirk Niall's direction, but I decide to ignore it.

"Well, Nichole and I have decided to go shopping, do you girls want to come?", Leann asked.

I look Meri's way, but before I can respond to her, Harry replies, "They already have plans with Niall and I. We kind of have a surprise planned for them."

I look over at him, and see him smiling back at me with his dimples.

He holds my hand in his as I look at Meri, who was giving the same questioning look to Niall, wh had his arm around the back of her chair. "You'll see!", Niall tells her. She looks back at me, and I shrug. She does the same back, Niall and Harry laughing at us.

Nichole and Leann leave a few minutes later, Louis and the rest of the guys following them. The guys had decided to go with them, since Louis needed some new clothes for the tour.

Harry, Niall, Meri, and I set off the opposite direction of them.

"Please tell me where we are going!", I beg him.

"Those puppy dog eyes aren't going to work this time, babe.", he says smiling at me. I blush at the fact that he called me babe.

After I get off cloud nine, I start to pout because he wouldn't tell me.

He leans down to my ear and whispers in his deep voice, "But I know you are going to love it."

________________________________________________________________

HELLO GUYS!!!!!

So, I was gonna ask. If you guys wanna leave questions below, I will take an update to answer them. They can be anything from the story, or where I got my ideas! If I get enough, I will answer them in an update!

I know I haven't used any more of your names, I'm sorry, I promise they are coming soon! I just haven't had a chance to add anyone in lately! But I promise that I haven't forgotten!

I know this was a short chapter, I just had to get that in to lead up to the EXCITING chapter to come next!!! :)

Keep voting/commenting/sharing my story!!!!!!!!

Lots of love XOXO,

~Annalyce