Chapter 23

"HARRY! OVER HERE!", one man called. The blinding flashing of lights were everywhere as they all yelled, trying to get our attention. My hand stayed gripped to Harry's, like it was my life line.

"LAUREN! WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!"

"HARRY! LAUREN! ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

I kept my eyes on the ground beneath me. I felt like if I looked up, I would be blinded.

We make our way through the crowd, and towards the street. Niall and Meri were going to meet us with the car there.

How does Harry know where he is going?, I think, I can't see anything.

We finally make our way to the car, and Harry opens my door. I climb into the backseat beside Meri. He closes the door, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I throw my head back against the leather seat. The flashing was still blinding as we waited for Harry to climb in. He jumps into the passenger seat, and we pull away from the curb, leaving the flashing lights.

Harry turns around in his seat to see my reaction. I look back at him like a deer in headlights. He chuckles and says, "You okay?"

I take a deep breath and say, "Just give me a minute."

A few minutes later, we arrive at the Downtown Café. Harry jumps out, and opens the door for me, smiling up at me. I give him a smile and slide off of the leather seats. He grabs my hand, and we wait for Meri and Niall.

We walk through the front glass door, and everyone is sitting at different tables. I spot Leann and Nichole in the back, and see that Louis and the rest of the guys are there, too.

"Hey!", I greet them.

"Hey!", they all reply.

I walk around and take an open seat next to Josh, and Harry sits beside me.

"Hi, I don't think I have properly introduced myself, I'm Josh, drummer for the band.", he says as I sit down.

"I'm Lauren, nice to meet you!", I reply, smiling at him.

The waitress comes by and looks a little star struck. She looks like she is about seventeen, and she looks from Liam, to Zayn, to Louis, to Niall, and then to Harry.

"Hi", she says in her British accent, sounding nervous, "can I get you something?"

"I will take a water.", I say.

"Make that two.", Harry says.

"Coming up", she replies, her name tag said Madison Brown.

"Thank you!", I reply, cheerfully smiling up at her.

A few minutes later, Madison brings our waters back, and we all thank her.

"I think she's a fan.", I say to Harry.

"How do you know?", he asks me.

"I'm a fan, and I know a fan when I see a fan.", I explain.

"Huh?", he says, confused, causing me to laugh.

"Go give her an autograph or something, or whatever it is you do.", I tell him, chuckling and pointing towards her.

"Okay", he says, standing up and smiling. He walked over to her, and her face lit up. I smiled at how happy they both were. Harry, and the rest of the boys, love the fans, and it clearly shows when they are around them. He signs a piece of paper for her, and they take a picture using her phone. He walks back a few minutes later, smiling.

"You are so sweet!', I whisper to him.

"I know.", he replies, cheekily, smiling his cupcake smile.

Everyone talks for a while, laughing and joking around, when I see Harry reach inside his pocket. He pulls out a pair of black raybans, and hands them to me.

"What are these for?", I ask him.

"Well, if you are going to be having to deal with paparazzi now, you will need these.", he says, smiling.

"Aww! thank you!!", I say, sliding them on over my eyes. "How do they look?"

"You look great! I...I mean, they look great!", he replies, blushing at his mistake. I laugh and put them on top of my head.

"AWW, HAZZA BEAR IS FALLING IN LOVE!", Louis yells, loud enough for the whole café to hear. I try to hold back a smile as Harry punches Louis' shoulder. 

A few minutes later, Liam says, "Hey girls, we were wondering if all of you wanted to come over to my flat tonight. Eleanor and Perrie are going to be there, too. They want to meet all of you."

"Sure, sounds good!", I reply, looking at Meri for a double check. She nods.

"OKAY, CLASS WE ARE LEAVING!", Mr. Stone calls out from the front of the class. We all stand up, and walk outside, the cold London air blowing my hair back, and the sun blinding me.

"I'll see you tonight alright? ", Harry says, pulling me in for a hug.

"Okay!", I reply.

He reaches up and takes the raybans off of my head, and puts them over my eyes. "Just in case", he says, winking. I blush behind the glasses, hoping he doesn't notice.

He leans down and whispers, "Adorable"

"We gotta go, lover boy!", Zayn says, "We gotta get back to the studio!", grabbing the back of Harry's jacket and pulling him away. He walks backwards, waving at me, and I wave back.

I turn back around, already mentally preparing for the night ahead of me. I was about to meet the girlfriend club.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!

Having a good day?

Fun next chapter :))) Chris has been kind of silent lately, hasn't he? hmm......

Anyways, I know it has been kind of boring lately, I'm just trying to lead up to what's going to happen....

ANYWHO!!!

Keep commenting/voting/sharing the story!!!!

Lots of Love XOXO,

~Annalyce