Chapter 70

Harry's POV

"Harry, you gotta go back to the hotel. Take a shower and get some rest.", Liam says from where he was standing beside me. Niall, Liam, and Meri had came back early this morning to check up on Lauren, but she wasn't awake yet.

"No, I need to stay here.", I say, my voice groggy from lack of sleep. It had been three days since the accident, and she still didn't remember. I could tell she was still confused as to what happened, and why she couldn't remember. She kept apologizing for not knowing, and it broke my heart.

"Go while she is still asleep, she will be alright.", Niall says from the couch I had been sleeping on.

They were right, I did need sleep. What's the worst that could happen if I did go?

"Fine, but I will be back by lunch. Call me if anything happens.", I say as I stand up. I place my hand on Lauren's head, moving the stray hair away before kissing her temple. She takes a deep breath in response.

Lauren's POV

"HELLLOOOOO!", I hear a voice yell that I recognized to be one of the boys. Louis, I think his name is. I had been awake ever since Harry left. I didn't tell Harry I was awake yet because Liam was right when he said he needed his sleep.

Louis is immediately shushed by multiple voices. I chuckled lightly from my bed, burying my smile into the pillow under my head.

"I think someone is awake!", I hear Liam say from the seat Harry had been in.

I nod in response, causing him to laugh. I turn back around, opening my eyes to see everyone there. Except Harry. Louis and Zayn were standing against the back wall. They each had balloons and flowers in their hands. They had been bringing me gifts every day since the accident.

I smile at them as Louis brings me the flowers in his hand, letting the balloon float up to the ceiling along with the others. Zayn did the same. "Thank you, boys.", I say, shyly.

They all talked for a few minutes while I listened, pretending to know what they were talking about, when Zayn says, "I'm kind of hungry, so I think I might go get some food from the cafeteria."

"I think I might go, too.", Niall says from the couch. The rest of the boys seemed to be considering going, too.

"Go ahead, I'm fine here.", I say to them, not wanting to cause them anymore trouble. They all nod, hesitantly, before filing out of the room. Zayn stays back.

Once everyone is gone, he walks up to my bed, handing me a cell phone. "Here, I know you aren't suppose to have it, but if you need me, call me."

I nod, taking the phone out of his hand, placing it on my lap that was covered with the white flannel sheets. He smiles before exiting the room.