Chapter 76

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walked back out of the bathroom, my arm loosely around Harry's. I glanced down at the ring, shimmering in the dimmed lights. All of the lights in the building were off, but the giant windows at the front of the building let it a decent amount off light.  

"So you like it?", Harry asks, his eyes on me as I admired the ring, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes, of course! But I hope you didn't spend too much on it!", I say, dropping my hand to my side and redirecting my attention back to him.

"The amount I spend doesn't concern you.", he says, stuffing the hand that wasn't in mine into his front pocket.

"Harry Styles, you did NOT-", I begin, but he cuts my off. "Shh... you're not winning this one, babe.", he says, squeezing my hand. I sigh, giving in.

We head back towards the entrance, but he suprises me when he walks the opposite way. "Where are you going?", I ask, pointing back towards the doors we had just passed.

"Oh.... I just have to grab my.....erm.... jacket?", Harry says, and I nod, catching up with him, walking by his side. Was Harry even wearing a jacket when he walked in?

I push the thought aside as Harry opens the door, allowing me in first. The lights were out as Harry closed the door, making everything go dark. I had always been kind of scared of the dark. I never really liked horror movies, but Leann had told me quite enough about horror movies to know that you don't want to be in a dark room alone.

"Harry?", I ask, not feeling his presence beside me anymore as the creepy music starts to play in my mind.

"I'm over here.", I hear his voice say a few yards away. "Just stay there, I'm turning on the lights."

"Alright.", I say, crossing my arms in front of me.

Suddenly, the lights flip on and about a hundred people jump up, yelling "SUPRISE!!!"

I jump back, letting out a scream, holding my hands over my thumping heart. Everyone laughs before breaking out into applause.

Everyone was there. "Hey!", I scream, holding out my arms for a hug when I see Perrie and Eleanor running towards me. "What are you guys doing here?!"

"Well, we came to see you, since we heard what happened. But last night when we heard the good news, Harry invited us to this party!", Eleanor said in her cheerful voice.

"Harry set this up?", I ask, looking at Harry, who was standing against the wall talking to the boys. He had a smile on his face, as he watched me, that made my heart flutter almost out of my chest. I blushed, and he looked away, chuckling. I brought my hand up, pushing a strand of hair that had fallen out of my hat back out of my face.

"Yeah, he-WHAT IS THAT?!", Perrie squealed, noticing my ring. I held out my hand, showing off the ring. Perrie grabbed my hand as her and Eleanor examined it. I peek up to see Harry giving me a smirk.