Chapter 171

So, this chapter is mainly written to answer questions I have received from you Guys on where everyone is! if I leave someone out or remember someone that I don't remember, just comment their name below, & I will go back and fix it. ~Annalyce

P.S.- Remember that all of this is going on at generally the same time that Lauren is going on the date with Aaron, getting mobbed, and Harry apologizing.

After their last appearance in the book, Niall and Meri took a trip to Dublin to visit Niall's hometown. This time was more special for both of them because this was Meri's first time meeting her "in-laws" (She had met them before, but this time was different because she was actually engaged to their son). During their weekend in Ireland, they spent much of their time visiting many of the attractions that the country had to offer, including small memories for Niall such as his primary school and church. They stayed at Maura's home for the first half of the week before traveling to Bobby's for the remainder of their stay. The time that they didn't spend visiting local attractions was spent with Denise and Greg, and, of course, Theo. Greg and Niall would spend their time watching, as they call it, 'football' (soccer). Denise and Meri actually spent most of their time planning for the wedding. Since Denise had just been through one herself, she knew all of the ins-and-outs to setting up a perfect wedding. And even though Niall loves football and would never admit it because of the endless torment he would receive from his older sibling, he secretly wished he could have helped make some of the arrangements. Right now, Niall is still in Ireland, packing for the boys' 'Where We Are' tour and rehearsals. Meri was back in Florida, finishing up college and continuing to chat between her mom, Lauren, Denise, and Niall about the wedding plans all while babysitting little Belle who's parents are in England.

Now we will take a trip half across the globe to China, where Erin has taken an international program opportunity that was offered by the nursing program at her university. It was only given to a few students out of the many that applied. She secretly applied back before Christmas and was offered the position just a few weeks ago. Although, she had to contact the administration of the program and ask for her arrival date in Beijing to be postponed due to Lauren's kidnapping. After Lauren's trial is when she finally left for China. Even though Liam was upset to see her go and she was upset to leave him, he was extremely proud to call her his girlfriend and even told a lady he was standing beside as he watched Erin's plane leave the ground. Right now on this certain day, Erin was working in a children's hospital, delivering meals to patients and changing sheets and simply doing her rounds when she hears her name called over the loud speaker, asking her to report to the front desk. She didn't hesitate to do as her instructor informed and quickly walked through the hallways and corridors that led her back to the front desk. Liam had surprised her, already calling ahead to make sure it was alright that she was released early that day so they could spend some time together. He flew out to see her before he became to busy with rehearsals and touring. Robin, their black Pomeranian, is staying with Erin during her six month college program before she returns back home again. Liam surprised her with his arrival and a plane ticket for anywhere in the world so she could visit him wherever and whenever she got the chance to during his tour.

Now we jump down a few thousand miles to Aussie, where Allison Langston, Lauren's keyboard player, is currently preparing to go on tour with Five Seconds of Summer as their keyboard player. It worked out well, considering Lauren wasn't recording now anyways. But let's skip back a few weeks to Niall and Meri's 'engagement' party. Allison first was introduced to Calum through Lauren and Harry. They quickly discovered that they originated from the same country based on their accents. She had been introduced as Lauren's keyboard player, so this interested the boys of 5SOS when Calum introduced them all. Their personalities clicked almost instantly, but there was a bit more of a connection between her and Ashton. Although nothing is official yet, I believe that I can leave it to you to connect those dots. ;)

Now would be a good a time as any to come back to America to take a trip to LADC (Los Angeles Detention Center) where Chris Reynolds is being held. He is currently preparing for the next trial. He could have used his previous lawyer, Mr. Imhoff, that seemed to do a pretty well job if he wasn't in jail himself for assisting in a criminal break-out. Finding a lawyer that was willing to go to court against THE Lauren Andrews was proving to be a pretty hard task since anyone and everyone knew that Harry would be sure to hire the best lawyers in the country to get Chris locked up for good.

Now we will wind our way back to Austin, Texas, where Mary Lee Campbell is currently studying at University of Texas to become an event stylist. Some of you may not remember Mary Lee. She was in Lauren and Meri's class. Remember? The senior class valedictorian who made the speech at their graduation? Anyways, I felt the need to mention her, because she will be making a reappearance soon!

As for Zayn, he is currently home in Bradford, visiting his family. Louis, is visiting Eleanor at her university which just so happens to be the university Erin is attending-they just haven't discovered that yet :)

Well, that's about all that I could think of! Please let me know if I missed anyone or if you have any other questions!! Comment if you have any predictions!! be expecting another update soon considering I am now officially on spring break 😆😆😆

Qotd: If you pray, what is something you pray about often? I'd like to pray with you :) if you don't want to comment because it is too personal or something, message me about it!!

I ain't judgin!!

Love you all!!!!!!

~Annalyce

30+ votes and 10+ comments for next chapter