Chapter 93

Lauren's POV

"So, Mr. Styles!", Tom calls to Harry from his seat on the other side of me. Harry's eyes pop away from mine. I cringe at Tom's voice. I'm not sure if I will be able to take a tour with him if I already can't stand a few minutes with him. "How are the rest of One Defection?"

I see Harry's lips raise into a smile, chuckling, good-heartedly, as Tom laughs loudly. I keep my eyes on Harry as I wait for his reaction. "Um...They're great, actually. How's the Unwanted life going for you guys?"

I laugh out, smacking my hand over my mouth, the other remaining in Harrys'. Harry laughs a little too at my sudden outburst. Tom is glaring at me as I bend down, grabbing the lunch Harry had gotten me, avioding the evil stares. I unwrap the sandwich, tearing off a piece of the sandwich. My feet swing back and forth as I place it in my mouth. You could feel the awkward.

"Hey, Tom, you might wanna check this out!", Sivva yells from the other side of the room, pointing down to his white iphone. Tom waves him over. Sivva jogs across the room towards Tom, bending down to his level. I watch Tom's face as he stares at the phone screen. His expression changes from solem to histerically laughing.

"Um... Miss Andrews, you might want to check what's trending!", Tom says, smirking towards me from behind the iphone. Oh no.

I swipe out my iphone, logging into twitter. #TorenForever is trending worldwide. I choke on my food, dropping the phone out of my hand. How could the fans think this? Well, I couldn't really blame them. I had been single for the time I had been famous, and I hadn't told them otherwise. I couldn't blame them for thinking something could happen there. Harry reaches down, grabbing my phone and laying it back down on my lap.

"What's going on?", Harry asks, looking from me to Tom, then back to me.

"I see you haven't checked twitter lately, either.", Tom says. Harry looks back down at me, whipping his phone out.

A few moments later, I see another annoyed smile rise to Harry's lips. He rolls his eyes before stuffing his phone back into his pocket without another word. Suddenly, Tom's phone chirps indicating a tweet.

I unlock my phone, checking Harry's twitter to see a new tweet.

'@TomtheWanted: Never in your wildest dreams ♪'

I smirk, waiting for a smart comment from Tom, but receive none. Instead, we are interrupted by Pam re-entering, stating that we needed to begin recording or else we wouldn't get anything done. Harry was going to stay, but Pam insisted that since he was not part of this song, he needed to leave.

He leaned down, leaving a kiss on my forehead without thinking. He gasps, leaning back out. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking!", he says, his green eyes filling with worry.

"No worries. Its alright.", I say, standing up, and wrapping mt arms around his torso. "See you tonight?"

He sighs in relief, crossing his arms over my back, and hugging me. "Absolutely."

"Do I get a hint of what we are doing?", I ask, pulling away, and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nope.", he answers, chuckling as I pout. I love how his eyes scrunch up and his lips raise up to form a perfect smile. Lauren, stop!

"Please? 

"No." 

"Please??" 

"No!"

"Ugh.... fine....", I reply, turning away from him. His arms wrap around my shoulders, "I will be there at seven. Be ready!"

"I will!", I answer. He laughs, turning me around and pulling me in for a quick hug. "Bye!"

"Bye!", I answer as he pulls away. I watch as he walks away, sliding through the instruments again and back out the door, the door closing quietly behind him.

Five agonizing hours later, I collapse on my bed, sighing. Harry would be here at seven. I wish he would have given me some kind of indication on where we or going or how I should dress.

I decide on a sundress. Not too fancy, not too casual. I stepped into the bathroom for a shower. I think over the events of today as I let the warm water hit me.

Harry didn't understand how Tom and I dislike each other. He was been when Harry had arrived, but when he wasn't there, he was ten times worse. After Harry had left, he had went back to his snobby self again. I'm not sure if I can take this.

I shut the water off, stepping out, and drying mt hair. I pluggedthe blowdryer in as I continued thinking. I want to tell Harry, but I don't want him to think I am overreacting about this. And maybe I am. Maybe I am the one taking Tom's tormenting to heart. He might not really mean it. It was just hard to think straight when he was constantly yelling at me.

I turn off the blowdryer, and unplug it. I touched up my make up before walking back out, and stepping into my dress. It had a purple and grey design.

A knock at the door sounds as I pull my hair of the back of the dress and letting it fall around my shoulders. I skip out of my room, and down the hall. I get to the front door, taking a deep breath before opening the door. My heart flutters and a big smile spreads across my face before diminishing again. It wasn't Harry. Chris.

•°•°•°•°•

Didn't see that coming? did ya? :)

hahahahahaha

ohh goodness, I kill myself. Anyways, the date is coming, I just have to have this scene because it helps set up for a scene later!

QOTD: Favorite femal artist??

mine is Cher Lloyd! :)

STAY BEAUTIFUL! I have a cold, so I am off to bed!

love you all :) XOXOXOXOXO,

~Annalyce .xx

I want honest opinions of this chapter please!!!!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!