The Big Reveal!

Goldenfeather: Hello, and welcome to....Ask or Dare the WarriorCats! Today's dare is... Never mind. Firestar, Sandstorm, I need to speak to you in private.

Firestar/Sandstorm: Sure!

Goldenfeather: Ok. So Nightheart_Moonshine dared you to, in her own words:

"I dare Firestar and Sandstorm to tell Squirrelflight and Leafpool that they never were their parents but Tigerstar and Goldenflower were. I want to see Squirrelflight's reaction to mating her brother XDDDD"

Firestar: Ok, here's the plan: *whisper whisper*

Sandstorm: Ok. Let's go.

*Firestar stands on highrock*

Firestar: Let all cats old enough to have their own secrets, I mean prey, I mean...

Crowd: Get on with it!

Firestar: Ok. In light of *cough recent cough* events... You know, Leafpool being the actual mother of  the three,

Crowd:  That's not very recent!

Firestar: Yeah, well... Sandstorm and I also have a secret. Squirrelflight.... Leafpool... We are not your parents either.

*Everyone gasps*

Sandstorm: Your real parents are.... TIGERSTAR AND GOLDENFLOWER!!!

Squirrelflight: What? But that means... I am mates with my brother! We had kits! We shall all die out of inbreeding! *edges away from Brambleclaw/star*

*mass chaos*

Squirrelflight: We're all gonna die!!!! I should of mated Ashfur, though he did push my daughter off a cliff...

Ashfur the ghost cat: Um... I'm your uncle.

Squirrelflight: Eww Eww Eww! Who am I not related to?

Firestar: Nobody. Nobodies safe! You shouldn't ever mate!

*Everyone backs away from their mates*

Squirrelflight: ACCKKK! *jumps of cliff, is ghost cat*

*Everyone lining up to jump off cliff*

Goldenfeather: Ok, this has gone too far.

Sandstorm:    You're right! Everyone, attention please! Thus was all a dare. No need to jump off the cliff!

Firestar: Yeah, JK, April Fools

Squirrelflight: *growls, charges Firestar and pushes off cliff* And it wasn't even April!

Goldenfeather: Ok, by the powers of StarClan, all ghost cars except Hollyleaf and Ashfur are now non ghost cats. Otherwise it would just be a clan full of ghosts. And that would be bad. So before anything else happens, *loud crashing noise* See-you-next-time-on-ask-or-dare-the-warriorcats! *collapses*