Leafpool the Unicorn and Jellybeans

Berrynose: Hello? Testing... Testing... Um Ok. This works. So anyway, I'm the host today because.... Well, Goldenfeather hasn't quite recovered yet. So um welcome, whatever she says I don't really know what to do. Let's get started. Today, in Pandahugs225 's own words: I dare Leafpool to turn into a unicorn and then crush firestar with jelly beans (somehow...)!!!. Ok, hear that Leafpool? You are to somehow turn into a Unicorn.

Firestar: Whoa whoa whoa, what are jelly beans?

Leafpool: Uh... I dunno. And for the Unicorn part... Well, I have a secret. I don't have to turn into a Unicorn cause I'm already a Unicorn.

Firestar: What?

Squirrelflight: WHAT?!

Rest of the Clan: What!?

Leafpool: It's true. I am a unicat. *turns into unicat with an explosion of jellybeans*

*Firestar gets hit by two tons of jelly beans and gets crushed and dies*

Leafpool: Father! NO!!! *cries over his body*

Firestar: Did you really think I was dead? Me, the immortal leader of ThunderClan? Shame on you, shame! *Hits Leafpool on the head with a sack of jelly beans*

Leafpool: *still a unicat* I know where I'm not wanted. Goodbye kits!

Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf: Oh yeah, you're our mommy. Mommy, if you're a unicat, does that mean we are too?

Leafpool: Nope, only Lionblaze because he's my favorite.

Lionblaze: *still an eaglecat from Sushi0004 's spoof book(check it out)* Now I'm an eaglecat AND a unicat!

Jayfeather and Hollyleaf: That's not fair!

Leafpool: I don't care, Lionblaze is the best. Jayfeather would just bump into trees and snap at kids. And Hollyleaf is the reason that I stopped being a medicine cat and she's a murderer, so I secretly hate her. And Lionblaze is a perfect little warrior that fights foxes and badgers single-handedly, and keeps the Clan safe. Who is also a murderer. Oh well! Goodbye world! *explodes into jelly beans again*

Lionblaze: *flying around* Wheeeeee!!!! *has flashy horn* Shiny!

Hollyleaf: I want to be a unicat! It's not fair! *cries*

Firestar: Berrynose? Are you here? Can you help with your magical host powers?

Berrynose: What magical host powers?

Firestar: You must not have them because you're not a real host! Bring in Goldenfeather at once!

Spottedleaf: Uhh... Are you sure?

Firestar: Yes! It's an emergency!

Spottedleaf: Ok, if you say so... *brings out Goldenfeather on the Warriors version of a stretcher*

Goldenfeather: Qwertyuiop!

Firestar: What?

Goldenfeather: QWERTYUIOP!!! FJTYFJTFYYFT

Firestar: What is wrong with her?! What happened?!

Spottedleaf: Well... Last time she collapsed and she hasn't recovered.

Goldenfeather: QWERT-

Firestar: SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

Goldenfeather: Yuiop! Qwerty- wait what? Where am I? What am I saying?

Berrynose: GOLDENFEATHER! YOU'RE AWAKE! *jumps on top of her and hugs her* Wait, why am I hugging you? That's gross! Now I have she-cat cooties!

Goldenfeather: Eww! I have Tom cooties now!

Firestar: Now, a report from our agent on the field!

Brambleclaw: Outbreaks of cooties have been sprouting everywhere! Mass panic ensues! And since Goldenfeather and Berrynose are absorbed with the... Incident... I guess I'll close. See you next time on Ask or Dare the WarriorCats!