Poor Firestar

Goldenfeather: *panting* Well, I've read all your dares and today will be a combination one but seriously? My relationship with ThunderClan is not so great right now, and I have to force the LEADER to do things? Mwahaha it doesn't really matter they can never get rid of me.

Berrynose: There she is! Get her!

Firestar: CHARGE! Wait! The title includes me! Never mind.

Berrynose: Did you even read the title?

Firestar: It has my name in it, anything else is irrelevant.

Goldenfeather: It's too late now. Today's dare is from both HoNK_KiTteN and __HollyLeaf__.

HoNK_KiTten said "I dare Firestar to hug Tigerstar for a whole hour and then hug Spottedleaf in front of Sandstorm" and __HollyLeaf__ said "I dare you to push spottedleaf into firestar making then kiss and hold their heads together.. Im so ecil BWHAHAHA"

Firestar: Where is that granddaughter of mine? HOLLYLEAF!

Goldenfeather: No, not Hollyleaf, __HollyLeaf__ which is totally different.

Berrynose: How did you even pronounce that?

Goldenfeather: Same as (?!:;/fpd.-?',Chk^~*",•😺🐈💙💎🕷. Wait a minute... stop distracting me! Firestar *snaps* Stand right here! Tigerstar *snaps and Tigerstar magically appears*

Tigerstar: I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! What form of torture do you require today?

Goldenfeather: Yours. You, Firestar, hug, now. *grabs stopwatch*

Tigerstar: WHAT?! THIS IS NOT WHAT I CAME FOR!

Firestar: NOOOOOO THIS IS ALMOST WORSE THAN THE WAFFLES

Tigerstar: Almost?

Firestar: I really hate waffles.

Random cat: *gasps* Firestar doesn't like waffles?

Goldenfeather: Not this again! Just hug him!

*Firestar and Tigerstar embrace awkwardly, probably because they are both trying to rip each other's throats out*

Goldenfeather: Claws unsheathed! Ten second penalty!

*both groan*

Goldenfeather: And now you have to give reasons that you love each other!

Tigerstar: I love you because... I don't.

Firestar: I love me because I am an amazing ThunderClan leader that is the most important cat in all the clans.

Goldenfeather: The other person! Not you!

Firestar: It's true! You said so yourself!

Goldenfeather: *regrets life*

Firestar: Fine. I love Tigerstar because he is my kit's father in law that ruined my kit's life by having a kit that made her uncle jealous and killed my granddaughter and me and Whitestorm by bringing Scourge to the forest and me, and all those other cats, and ME

Tigerstar: Same.

Firestar: ?

Goldenfeather: *facepaws* This is going to be a long hour

Firestar: You have nice... Leadership skills. By that I mean you were a leader.

Tigerstar: I appreciate your...parenting. By that I mean you were a parent.

Goldenfeather: Hours up! Tigerstar, go away, Spottedleaf, come here!

Tigerstar: No way am I going to miss this

Firestar: *after screaming his head off for several minutes* Well, that wasn't so bad.

*everyone glares at him*

Goldenfeather: *checks clipboard* Oh, and Sandstorm. Okay, now Firestar hug Spottedleaf.

Firestar: Yay! *looks at Sandstorm* I mean, uhhhh.... If I have to.

*They hug, with a lot less blood than last time*

Firestar: I love you because you are the prettiest, talented, and nicest medicine cat ever!

Spottedleaf: I love you because I watched you from the distance for like, one book and then I haunted your dreams forever and it was great.

Sandstorm: Is this really necessary?

Cinderpelt: Can he hug me next?

Goldenfeather: *sneaks up on pair hugging* *smashes heads together* Oh look at that I didn't even need to hold them there, they're already kissing. How do they even know how to kiss, they're cats.

Berrynose: You're a cat

Goldenfeather: We've been over this already.

Sandstorm: TIME'S UP! AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME STUPID FURBALL AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF, THOUGH I DOUBT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO!

*Sandstorm chases Firestar*

Goldenfeather: Whew. They're not mad at me for once.

Sandstorm: WAIT A MINUTE! THIS IS ALL GOLDENFEATHER'S FAULT!

Goldenfeather: Spoke too soon.  Um, maybe I can help fix your broken caps lock?

Sandstorm: GRRRRR

Goldenfeather: Guess not. *runs* SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ASK OR DARE THE WARRIORCATS!