Kittypets for a Moon

Goldenfeather: Hey everyone! Welcome back to Ask or Dare the WarriorCats! I'm busy still working hard getting to all the dares... And yes, Sushi0004, I'm doing every single one of yours. Still no questions, so the Ask part of the name is going unused. Dares are fine though! So today's dare is from Sushi0004, who, as you can guess from the title, dared EVERY SINGLE cat to switch places with a kittypet for a moon. So-

Berrynose: NO! Nuuuuuuuuuu! I refuse! Why, StarClan, WHY?!

Goldenfeather: Don't be an overreacter. If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing it too. In my own house.

Berrynose: You have a HOUSE? I mean, you actually have a life? You don't exist only to annoy me? *mind blown*

Goldenfeather: Yep. So anyway, I will assign every cat a house to go to. I'm sure all the Twolegs will be very kind... And feed you slop... And keep you inside, where you can't see the stars.

All cats: AHHHHHHHHH!

*Goldenfeather laughs evilly*

Goldenfeather: Ok, so Firestar, you go here *points to spot on map* and you'll go here *points to different spot on the map* And I'll be at my house of course, with Berrynose.

Berrynose: WHAT?!!!

Goldenfeather: *cackles*

A couple hours later...

Firestar: (at house) Ahh, back in a house again. I remember this! *Twoleg puts food in front of him* And this! *tastes it* Blech! I didn't remember it tasted that bad. Hey Twoleg, happen to have any fresh kill?

Firestar's Twoleg: Aww... Poor little kitty! I will keep you forever

Firestar: What's it saying?

*Goldenfeather gives him Twoleg Translator device*

Firestar: Yay! I've always wanted one of those!

Twoleg: What the... Did something just appear on that cat? *Takes off Translator thingie and puts it on*

Firestar: Give it back!

Twoleg: *screams* A talking cat!

Firestar: What happened? I can't understand you anymore. Goldenfeather? Help?

*Goldenfeather takes the Translator off of Twoleg and gives it to Firestar*

Meanwhile...

Birchfall: Ugh, this food is disgusting!  Get me out of here! *tries to jump out window*

And...

Crowfeather: Ack! Help! *strangles himself with kitty toy*

Also...

Tigerstar: I got it! I got it! I killed it! *is standing over toy mouse on a string* *Twoleg pulls toy farther away* Wait, wha... I killed it! Why is it still alive? THIS PLACE MAKES NO SENSE! *mind blown*

And also...

Bumblestripe: Pretty! Pwetty Pwetty Pwetty!!! Must. Get. Light!*is playing with laser pointer*

The she-cats....

Briarlight: Ahh... Laying around in bed all day, getting food placed right in my face... Thus is the life for a paralyzed cat.

And...

Mistystar: What's that? WHAT'S DAT? Do I smell... TUNA!!! Num, um, gulp. That was delicious! I could be a kittypet forever!