Berry Costume!

Goldenfeather: Hey Warrior peeps! Welcome to Ask or Dare the WarriorCats! I'm glad there are more dares, cause I was BORED. Berrynose... I'm sorry. I truly am.

Berrynose: What? What exactly is this dare? Does it have me in it? If it does... Give me the names and address, and I will electronically kill them.

Goldenfeather: I dare Berrynose to walk around in a berry costume with only his nose sticking out. But seriously, don't tell him it was meh. So yeah. Anonymous dare. So no killing.

Berrynose: When I find out who did this deed, I will... I will...

Goldenfeather: Just wait till you see the next dare! So let's begin. I have the berry Costume.

Berrynose: You're enjoying this, aren't you?

Goldenfeather: Yep. Up against the wall. It's time for public humiliation. (Simba is stupid in school)

Berrynose: Who's Simba? And WAIT! Do I have to wear this in PUBLIC?!

Goldenfeather: Of course. So come here. *holds up costume*

Berrynose: Noooooooo!

Goldenfeather: Too bad. *pulls berry Costume over his head* Now come on! Let's show it off to the world! At the Gathering tonight! And all of the Dark Forest 'traitors' will laugh and laugh and laugh.

Berrynose: Oh yeah... I kinda forgot about that.

*Goldenfeather glares at him*

Berrynose: Yikes.... You're really mad at me.

Goldenfeather: Ivypool SPIED for you. Anyway, let's go to the gathering. By the way, I covered it in pink sequins and glitter.

Berrynose: Wait... WHAT?! I am not a SHE-CAT!

Goldenfeather: Oh well. *smirking*

Firestar: Come on, ThunderClan!

Bramblestar and Bluestar: Hey! That's my line.

Goldenfeather: Oh StarClan, this gathering will be messed up.

Berrynose: Does that mean the dare is called off?

Goldenfeather: No way! Just means you are now showing off your outfit TO EVERY SINGLE CAT IN HISTORY!

Berrynose: NOOOOOOOO! WHY, STARCLAN? WHY?

StarClan: Because life.

Jayfeather: Yeah, good answer. Wait, Berrynose? Can I ask why you are in a berry suit covered in glitter?

Stick: Yeah, why?

Jayfeather: Be quiet, stick. This is not a sight for sticks to see. *covers stick's nonexistent eyes*

Berrynose: *facepaw*

Goldenfeather: You know sticks don't have eyes, right?

*Everyone reaches island*

Leopadstar: And on day 12 since last gathering we caught 9 fish, day 13 we caught 7 fish, on day 14 7 cats died from eating 7 fish, on day...

Blackstar: JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

*Leopadstar shuts up*

Blackstar: Ok, my turn.

Mistystar: But it's my turn!

Firestar: Only one reporter per clan please.

Tigerstar: ME will report for ShadowClan.

Brokenstar: Nooo, I will!

*toms start killing each other*

*time skip*

Firestar: Now it's my turn! I have an important announcement to make! Now introducing..... Berrynose the Berry-with-nose-sticking-out!

*fanfare plays, spotlight turns on Berryno- er, Berry-with-nose-sticking-out *

Goldenfeather- Showing off this beautiful garment covered in pink sequins and glitter, Berry-with-nose-sticking-out is the image of warriorcat fashion! Come on, Berry-with-nose-sticking-out, do the fashion walk! Swing those hips!

Berry-with-nose-sticking-out: I hate you.

*Everyone laughs*

*Berry-with-nose-sticking-out starts jumping at Goldenfeather*

Goldenfeather: Um, See-you-next-time-on-ask-or-dare-the-warrircats! Phew.