Opposite Day!

Goldenfeather: Hey everyone! Welcome back to Ask or Dare the WarriorCats! I am alone in a dark cave (actually the medicine cat's den) with Leafpool. She will be helping me out today. Today's dare is from Sushi0004, who in her own words said: I dare Firestar to say to Sandstorm that he hated her and that he's never liked her he just wanted to make Spottedleaf happy. And because Firestar would never do that, I'm going to make him do it unwillingly, and teach the Clan a Twoleg tradition called Opposite Day.

Leafpool: What do I have to do?

Goldenfeather: Get Sandstorm out of the camp while I'm explaining it so that she doesn't know what we are doing.

Leafpool: Ok. *walks out of den* *Goldenfeather follows* Mommy, can you please get some yarrow for me?

Sandstorm: I'm kinda old for a job like this.

Leafpool: Pwease? For me mommy?

Sandstorm: Fine, I guess I will. *walks our of entrance*

Goldenfeather: Clan meeting! Today is opposite day!

Clan: What's that?

Goldenfeather: It's a Twoleg tradition where everything you say means the opposite, so you need to say the opposite of what you mean. Got it?

Clan: Got it!

*Sandstorm enters camp*

Sandstorm: Got the yarrow! *is barfing*

Leafpool: Great! I mean, bad. You did exactly not what I wanted you to do.

Sandstorm:???!

Leafpool: I totally did not want you to get them.

Sandstorm: So I did all that work for nothing?

Leafpool: Yes. (This is totally not fun)

Sandstorm: What in StarClan are you talking about?

Leafpool: And by the way, you are a horrible mommy. You are the worst mommy in the world. ^o^

Sandstorm: *sniffles* I must be so old no one likes me anymore. I will go ask Firestar.

Sandstorm: Firestar, do you hate me?

Firestar: (in head) Yay! My chance for oppositeness! Yes. I've only wanted to make what's the opposite of Sandstorm? Oh, Spottedleaf, because she's my other crush. Spottedleaf happy.

Sandstorm: *crying* No one likes me!

Firestar: Wow, you're good at this! I mean, bad.

Sandstorm: Hmm... Something fishy is going on here.

Brambleclaw: Ok, ok. I confess! I've been eating fish to be more like Hawkfrost. Sorry my breath smells bad.

Sandstorm: It's not that...

Clan: Brambleclaw, you're supposed to be opposite!

Sandstorm:???!

Goldenfeather: Ok everyone, opposite day has ended.

Sandstorm: YOU MEAN ALL THIS TIME IT WAS OPPOSITE DAY?!!*growls* *slowly backs Goldenfeather toward cliff*

Goldenfeather: Hey, hey! What are you doing?! You can't kill the host! I have a life you know!

Berrynose: It's true, I've seen it!

Goldenfeather: We'll be ending it here, before Sandstorm can kill me. See-you-next-time-on-ask-or-dare-the-wa-AHHHHHHHHH! *crunch*

Berrynose: Aww, Darn! I have a feeling I'll be substitute again.