A New Prophecy

Goldenfeather: Sorry about all that last time! But the area was quarantined off, and has recently been deemed cootie-free. So welcome back on Ask Or Dare the WarriorCats. I've gotten a lot of dares recently, and so I will get to them one at a time. First come, first serve. Ok so today I don't have to say it in private cause Crowfeather's not here. Today's dare is from TigerOfGood97, who said something about the Tribe Of Rushing Water having a prophecy about a Leafpool-colored cat, which is brown tabby, I think. She is to tell Crowfeather that, and we will watch his reaction.

Berrynose: *snoring*

Goldenfeather: Berrynose, wake up! *shakes shoulder* You missed the dare!

Berrynose: Does it have anything to do with me?

Goldenfeather: No.

Berrynose: Then I'll go back to sleep. *snores*

Goldenfeather: Fine then. You'll miss out on all of the fun. We're going to be annoying WindClan cats today.

Berrynose: Ok, OK, I'm up, I'm- *snores* Wwhat? *yawns*

Goldenfeather: *pours water on Berrynose's head* Ok, now that sleepy head's awake, we can get going. To WindClan! *pulls out motorized scooter* Anyone who wants to come has to get on quick or you'll be left in the dust. *Everyone frantically pushes to get on* *scooter goes one mile an hour*

*2 minutes later*

Goldenfeather: Ok, we're at the camp entrance, this is your last chance to get on.

Berrynose: StarClan, take me now!

*one hour later*

Goldenfeather: Halfway there!

*couple minutes later*

Goldenfeather: Darn, it's out of gas. We will have to wait for rescue.

Berrynose: That's it! I'm going on foot. See you later, suckas!

Goldenfeather: *waits until Berrynose is out of sight* Ok people, Berrynose is gone, let's hit the road!

*Everyone cheers*

*scooter starts going at 100 miles an hour*

Everyone: Woohoo! Faster, faster!

*passes Berrynose*

Berrynose: Hey! Come back here!

*scooter gets to WindClan*

Onestar: Hello! What are you doing here? And where did you get that awesome scooter?

Goldenfeather: Hey Onestar! We are here on a dare by TigerOfGood97, and.... I'll tell you in private.

*whispers dare to Onestar*

Onestar: Got it! Kestralflight, play along with what I'm saying. Ok everyone! All cats old enough to run, gather here for a clan meeting! There is trouble in the Tribe, so Firestar and I have decided to send Leafpool and Crowfeather on a quest to see what's wrong. Kestralflight has received a prophecy, that he will tell Leafpool, and that Leafpool will tell Crowfeather in private. With Goldenfeather of course.

Nightcloud: You are really sending them on a quest alone, together?

Kestralflight: That's what the prophecy calls for.*Kestralflight gives Leafpool made-up prophecy* You know what to do, right?

Leafpool: Yep.

*in secluded corner*

Crowfeather: So what's the prophecy?

Leafpool: *in a dark and mysterious voice* Two shall go alone, together, tabby brown and black, forbidden loves that ran away, but forced to come back, they shall go into the mountains, to aide the Tribe's plight, they must solve the problem before eternal night, two shall go but one shall return, the brown one lost forever, black must watch the brown one die, for reasons he will know never, saving tribe from certain death, brown tabby will jump off a cliff. Isn't that great? We will go on an adventure together!

Crowfeather: *remembering Feathertail* *jaw drops to floor* Nuuuuuuuuuu! I can't lose you! We can't go. We will stay here.

Leafpool: Then the Tribe will die.

Crowfeather: I don't care! Hmph. *stomps foot*

Leafpool: Well I'm going and you can't stop me.

Crowfeather: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Fine. I'll go with you.

*they travel to mountains*

Leafpool: Ok. It's time to jump off the cliff. *jumps*

Crowfeather: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Leafpool: *rises up, being carried by Eagles* JK, the prophecy was fake.

Crowfeather: So I came all this way, pulled all my claws, broke my leg, and cried for you all for nothing? *pushes Leafpool off cliff*

Goldenfeather: Uh-oh, that wasn't supposed to happen! Better end it here. See you next time on Ask... Or... Dare the WarriorCats!

Berrynose: *panting* Aww... I missed it!