Chapter 2- Hi. Its Me, Taylor

Chapter 2-Hi. Its Me, Taylor

June 8

I opened the door to smiling faces. Then their mouths dropped at the sight of me.

"Taylor?" My mum whispered. "Hi." I smiled slightly. Suddenly Daisy and Phoebe wrapped their arms around me. "Hi girls." I whispered crunching down slightly. "We missed you! Why did you leave us?" Phoebe asked as tears ran down her face. I bit my lip and looked up at Mum, Dan, Fizzy and Lottie.

"Well I was sick and I needed to get better." I said simply.

To see the tears pulling down their faces kills me. I didn't want to hurt anyone.

Especially my little sisters.

The twins were now 12. Fizzy was 16 in August and Lottie, wow she was 18 on August 4th!

They pulled away from the hug and Lottie ran to me. I fell back into the house as she hugged me tighter.

"You little bitch don't ever leave and never text me!" She whispered low so mum couldn't hear. I laughed.

"I won't." I whispered.

I said a hello to fizzy and then I was left with Mum and Dan.

"Okay Mum, Dad don't freak out I'm better I promise. I left after 60 days and lived in Nashville for a while but I promis-" before I could finish mum engulfed me into a huge hug. Tears were streaming down her face. "Mum please don't cry." I whispered.

"Are you coming home to Doncaster with us?" Dan asked as mum pulled away.

"Dad I can't." My mum face dropped.

"Okay mum calm down don't get mad." I said watching her expression.

"I'm going to LA to get back into music in two days."

"But you just left America!" I groaned.

"Okay mum I know I promise you as soon as I come back ill spend some time in Donny okay?" She nodded. "I'm so happy you're back." I hugged her again. "Happy to be back." I said flashing a smile.

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you?" Harry asked. I nodded. I followed him upstairs into my old bedroom. Wow it was still exactly how I had left it.

Harry sat on my bed and I did the same.

"Listen -" we both said at the same time. I laughed nervously. "You first." We said in unison. I laughed.

"Seriously, you go." Harry said.

I nodded.

"Well I thought that when I um went to recovery and came out and stayed away for a year I thought that was an indication that we broke up." I said softly. I couldn't look into his eyes.