Chapter 24-filler

SMALL FILLER CHAPTER U GUYS KEPT ASKING FOR AN UPDATE SO I DID A QUICK ONE

Chapter 24- filler

"Before Jessica died she had come to my house. She sat down in front of me and told me she was dying an if there was one thing she wanted me to do was to order these exact flowers and attach a card that she had wrote to it on your wedding day with Harry." My mum paused. "When I questioned we about you getting married with Harry she was very short with her answers. She said 'They are going to get married. I just know it'. I told her I would do whatever she needed me to do."

I was touched by the fact Jessica had done this for me. She was forever my greatest friend.

~~2 days later~~~

"I'm scared." I said looking at myself in the mirror. "You look stunning." Ryan said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thank you." I paused. "You better not let me fall Ryan. I swear to god if you let me fall I-" he cut me off by a loud deep laughter. "Do you really think I'd let you fall? Anyway your dad is on the other side he definitely won't let you fall." I giggled. "You have a good point there."

I admired my white gown on the middle. It was beautiful. It was perfect.

The sweetheart neckline was perfect as it didn't show that much cleavage. It was tight around the waist then flowing out into a poof as it got below my belly button. Sequins and gems covered the entire top part of my dress.

My hair was curled into a side bun with small curls framing the side of my face. My makeup was perfect. A brown, earthy eyeliner, black mascara and a nude lip. Blush covered the apples of my cheeks over the top of the perfect shade of foundation I was wearing.

This was my wedding day.

"Wow Taylor you look beautiful." Dan spoke softly. I smiled and thanked him.

"It's almost time! Are you nervous?" Aria asked rushing over towards me. I nodded.

"Don't be nothing can go wrong." Skylar said walking up next to aria.

"You're right. Nothing can go wrong."

"Unless you trip in you heels on your first dance." Ryan laughed. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Even though you won't." He chuckled awkwardly trying to save himself from his snark remark.

"You guys look stunning though." I spoke softly to my bridesmaids. "Says you!" Lottie laughed.

Today was the first day I had ever taken off the silver sister necklace Felicité had gotten me for Christmas. I couldn't help but think my chest felt almost...naked, without it. Although I was wearing a thin silver chain with a diamond heart hanging off of it.

"It's time." Cree grinned as she turned around towards me. "Okay." I whispered. My voice was shaky. "Oh fuck. I feel like I'm gonna fucking pass out." I groaned. "Even on your wedding day you have a foul mouth." Ryan commented. I rolled my eyes. "Let's do this." I breathed.