Chapter 7- So who are you then?

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

Chapter 7- So who are you then?

July 24

"So how do you do it? We both need to know." Skylar said as we sat down at a table in Starbucks. I gave both girls a questioning look.

"With the hate on twitter, Facebook, Instagram." Skylar corrected.

"Obviously we get less than you but still, how can we be better to cope at it?" I laughed slightly. "Um I'm not sure to be honest." I said taking a sip of my, skim green tea frappe with no cream.

"Whenever I see hate I sometimes reply to it like there's never a lot of hate, but whenever I see it I make sure I quote the tweet." I paused. "I like replying to it so whenever they delete the tweet because I quoted it there's still proof that they said what they said." The girls nodded.

"Never take the hate to heart. They're just immature. Like they have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and send hate."

Today I was hanging out with Skylar and Cree, Liam and Zayns girlfriend.

"You girls are really fun to chill with. We have to have a girls night soon." They nodded. "Most definitely."

@TayTomlinson: Had an amazing day chilling with @CreeMariah and @SkylarSimpson today. twit.pic/ab2398h5

July 26

@TayTomlinson: people will make mean comments, people are going to say you're fat, that you're this, that you're that. You just have to be comfortable in your own skin.

I was just learning that too. I was learning that I had to love my body.

It was 10am. I was standing outside Louis and Eleanor's house looking at all the keys on my ring.

I knew they were home, I just thought it would probably be better if I use the key they gave me for emergencies in case they were sleeping.

Harry and Niall were at the studio today.

I looked at at least nine keys on the ring.

My front door.

Back door.

Harry's house.

The studio in LA.

Studio key in London.

Studio room key.

Car key.

House in LA.

Louis and Eleanor's house key was the last one I saw. I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me.

The TV was playing which indicated they were up. I kicked off my shoes and quietly walked towards the living room.

"So Ryan how old are you?" A voice that I recognized as Eleanor's questioned.

"Oh I'm 23." The voice who belonged to a boy named Ryan said.

I sighed and walked around the corner and into the living room.

"YOUR LIFE JUST GOT BETTER TAYLOR HAS ARRIVED." I yelled running into the room.

"T-Taylor!" A voice stuttered. I turned around to see Lou. "Hey bro okay so I'm here because we need quality brother, and sister in-law time. And I'm really bored at home!" I said sighing. "We're not engaged Tay." Eleanor said referring to when I called her my sister-in-law. I chuckled and spun around on my heels.

"Hi I'm Taylor." I said holding my hand out to the boy sitting on the couch. He smiled. "Ryan." He said shaking it. "Hmm you seem oddly familiar. Have we met before?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. I saw him look at Louis behind me.

"U-uh yeah we have." I chuckled at the awkward air. "So who are you then?"

Ok everyone it's almost my year anniversary on wattpad. July 3rd 2012 was the day I started wattpad and started my first fanfic called "life's confusing." So to celebrate my 1 year anniversary I would like to share it with YOU.

How am I going to do this? You wonder. Well I want to make another fanfic. But completely different. So I need YOU all to comment what fanfic I should do. Any celebrity (that I know quite a bit about) and YOU will be able to be a part of the fanfic in some way...

For example it could be a Justin Bieber fanfic. A 5sos fanfic. A janoskian fanfic. A Cody Simpson fanfic. Anything! Comment a bunch of celebrities you would like to read a fanfic about (not 1D) the fanfic won't be up until I'm done this tho.

ALSO!!! Ahhh yes theres more...on July 3rd I will be updating "Irresistible" constantly through out the day...and I will finish it! ahh

Lots of love please reply. :)x