Chapter 19-Hold Up

Chapter 19

September 28

"What dress color are you guys aiming for?" Cree asked as we looked through racks of clothing.

"The dress my stylist is making me where is a short sparkly blue." I announced as I pulled out my phone.

"Im looking for red." Skylar said softly.

"Black and white." Aria said.

"Purple." Eleanor said pulling a long silk dress off a hanger and holding it up to her chest.

"Taylor do you think i should go for green?" Cree asked as she walked towards me.

Cree would look absolutely stunning in anything. But green was definitely a color that would look best on her.

Her wavy brown hair with any shade of green look fantastic.

"Yes I love green on you." I smiled.

@TayTomlinson: VMAS Tomorrow! Clothes shopping with the girls! :)x

"When is Liam gonna pop the question?" I asked Sky as I put my phone away. She laughed and shrugged the question off.

"We aren't as close as we were. I don't know whats happening like we don't even talk as often we don't spend a hell of a time together. Recently things have been going down hill." I sighed.

"Trust me Liam loves you. It's all gonna turn out fine alright?" She nodded.

"Maybe sometime soon we could have like a girly day. I could do with one." She said softly. I nodded.

"Just the two of us. That would be awesome! As soon as we get to London we will make some plans. Im pretty much free just the odd interview and stuff."

~~later that day~~

"Im quite excited for tomorrow." I said softly as I lifted my shirt off and over my head.

"Me too." Harry said with a low husk to his voice. He pulled me down onto the bed. I laughed loudly.

"I have to get dressed." Harry sighed. "Taylor you've been in the studio constantly we haven't spent any time together and whenever you have time off you spend it with the girls. I just feel like you actually don't wanna-" my eyes widened. "-Harry don't you dare say that!" I snapped. I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Harry I had no idea you felt so left out and I didn't realise you wanted to spend time. I've been busy I haven't been thinking. Harry I love you and I promise I'll try harder. I know we haven't had everything go easy recently and I apologize but I'm now done in the studio. Soon we will be married and have our own little family." I said softly.

"How many kids do you want?" Harry asked. "Four. I want a boy first, then two girls and then a boy." I smiled.

"I want a family soon." I said softly. "I feel like I'm ready to be a mum."

September 29

I walked down the carpet slowly stopping every now and again. Flashes blinded me but I smiled widely.

"Don't trip." I whispered to myself as I walked towards the door. I waved at the camera as I shot a pearly smile.

"Miss.Tomlinson you're section A row 2 Seat 11." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I said softly.

"Wow thank you so much to all my fans who voted I love you guys more than anything. Thank you for being there for me, you are the lost amazing fans in the world. Thank you to Scott, Amanda, Tom, Paul and everyone at Island Records. Thank you to Harry for being my inspiration on all of my love dogs on my most recent album. Thank you everyone. I love you all so much and you mean the world to me. Thank you."

I jogged off stage and walked towards a changing room. "Clothes!" Paula said throwing me a pair of black leather shorts and a patterned black, grey and white crop top.

"OH AND TAYLOR CHANGE YOUR BRA!" She yelled after me. I laughed loudly as I walked away.

"If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

I'd say hold up,

Broken out of nowhere, showed up

I'm in love,

This heist got me skipping a heart beat

I'm giving up

I wanna run, run, run away

In your getaway car, make a getaway

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If you're gonna take me down, I surrender

I'll give you anything you want

Just don't leave me alone

This is a hold up, this is a hold up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

Hey, stranger

I'm addicted to the danger of the touch

Now you're wanted

Better keep me as your hostage

Tie me up

I wanna run, run, run away

In your getaway car, make a getaway

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If you're gonna take me down, I surrender

I'll give you anything you want

Just don't leave me alone

This is a hold up, this is a hold up

Everybody get down

Get down on the floor, floor

Everybody get down

Nobody gets hurt, hurt

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If you're gonna take me down, I surrender

I'll give you anything you want

Just don't leave me alone

This is a hold up, this is a hold up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If you're gonna take me down, I surrender

I'll give you anything you want

Just don't leave me alone

This is a hold up, this is a hold up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up." I sang in a perfect harmony.

"Woahhh! Wasn't Taylor amazing?" Selena Gomez announced smiling. I walked over to her. "Thank you!" I huffed as I hugged her.

Just as I started to walk away she called me back.

"No Taylor wait!" She called. I laughed nervously. "Uh what?" I asked. I didn't know what was happening...

"You are the FASHION ICON OF THE YEAR! CONGRATS!" She squealed.

"Oh wow!" I grinned.

"Thank you all so much. It's lovely to know I'm a fashion icon to all of you. My fans I love you."

I walked towards Harry and sat next to him the audience. "Ugh I'm exhausted." I whispered as I kissed his cheek. "You did amazing babe."

Next chapter is the after party and a lot on Harry and Taylor like their relationship. Next upload Friday.

I couldn't be asked to write anymore I'm sorry. School is so fucking exhausting. Thinking if uploading another fanfic today. Sigh. Idk