Chapter 14- And everythings going right

Chapter 14 - And Everythings going right

(pic of Taylor on the side)

August 16

"I can't believe that Lottie is holding such a grudge!" Eleanor exclaimed after I had explained everything to her.

I sighed. "She's 18 and acting like a 5 year old. She better come and apologize to me." Eleanor nodded. Suddenly my phone beeped indicating a text.

FROM HARRY AUS

He had different numbers from wherever he was. In this case, this was his Australian number.

FROM HARRY AUS - hello baby. Can you FaceTime in about 2 hours if you're still awake? Love you and miss you lots!

TO HARRY AUS- yep! I'm at mums but can talk! Just text me before you ring! Love you. xx

Eleanor and I walked back into my mums house.

I immediately saw daisy and phoebe sleeping on the couch. I smiled. I walked into the kitchen where all the adults were.

"Hey Auntie Sally!" I greeted and hugged her tightly. She was Dan's sister.

"Hey Taylor! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you gorgeous!? I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your engagement party! Congratulations!" I grinned. "Aw it's okay! I totally understand. I'm doing well. And thank you." I blushed. "Let me see that ring." She grinned happily. "It's in my bag! Ill go get it! I can't go out in public with it yet." She frowned. "I guess that's what happens in becoming famous." She said sadly. I nodded. "I'll go get it!"

I ran up the stairs and into fizzys room where my bag was. I slowly opened the door just in case she was sleeping.

"You can come in I'm not asleep!" I heard her say. I chuckled. And walked in.

"Did Lottie pop by?" I asked as I searched through my bag. "Yeah only for like five minutes though. She got me a gift card to Claires." Fizzy said softly. I nodded.

"Aww my little sister is all grown up and 16." I said tackling her into the bed in a hug.

"Oh my god Taylor stop!" She said erupting in a fit of laughters. I laughed and jumped up. I walked across to my bag again searching for the ring.

"Has anyone else been in here?" I asked curiously as I couldn't find my ring. "Uh no only Lottie." I nodded. I eventually found the ring box at the bottom of my bag.

"Okay well I'll be up in a bit because Im facetiming Harry so I suggest if you don't wanna hear the lovey dovey stuff go downstairs when I come up." Fizzy chuckled. "Okay." She laughed.

I skipped back down the steps. The black velvet box on my hand.

"When is Louis going to ask the big question?" I heard mum and Sally say to Eleanor as I entered the kitchen. I watched as Eleanor blushed. "Leave the poor girl alone. Louis is slow. He'll ask when we all least expect it!" I laughed. I walked over to Aunt Sally.

I flipped open the velvet box and place the gorgeous silver, diamond ring on my finger.

"Wow that's stunning! Harry knows how to pick 'em!" Sally grinned. I nodded as I admired the ring.

"Soooo..." My mum drifted off. I laughed.

"When am I gonna have little grandchild running around?" My eyes widened. "MUM!" I yelled. "No I'm serious. Like obviously you've had sex before. When's the little babies gonna come? WAIT YOU'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE YOU'RE PREGNANT ARE YOU?" My mum yelled as she waved her glass of Pinot Gregio wine around. I gasped. "Mum your drunk!" I laughed. "No I am trying to be serious Taylor. I want some grandchildren!" I laughed loudly. "Mum you're so bloody embarrassing!"