Chapter 20-I wanna go home

Quick authors note before we start;

You have probably noticed I didn't upload on Friday. And that's because I've changed when I upload. I will now upload every TUESDAY. Instead of every Tuesday and Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience I'm just busy ugh. Okay now read!

Chapter 20-I wanna go home

The music started to boom loudly through the speakers hitting up one of Miley Cyrus old tunes, We Can't Stop.

"Shakin' it like we at a strip club..." I sang along as I had my hands clinked with Harry.

"Babe in gonna go say hi to some old friends who worked with Modest. Ill be back shortly." I nodded and smiled softly as I watched him walk away.

"Aw look at you showing off your new ring girl!" I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

I spun around to see Mariah. Mariah Brooks.

Mariah was a singer who won of X Factor UK but in fact didn't sign with Modest. She unbelievably declined their offer. But Mariah had so much potential for her that Scott managed to sign her and snap her up before anybody else could.

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you in a while!" She left out a soft laughed but smiled innocently.

"I only got the invitation to your wedding the other day. I had only just gone back to my London flat recently. I've been staying in LA for a while." I nodded. "Ah well, will you be coming?" I asked her softly. "Most definitely! I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I looked over towards the back of the room. Harry was standing their with a girl with brown hair....

~~~flashback~~~

Harry and I have been getting along ever since we met up and he explained everything. I guess that's a good thing.

I admired my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of purple skinny jeans with a white tank top and a grey zippy with a pair of biker boots to finish it. My makeup was the usual dark eyes.

"Hey I have a day off today! Wanna go shopping or something?" Jessica asked me as she bit into her shiny red apple.

"Oh sorry Jess! I have plans!" I spoke softly as I walked over to the bread box and put one slice into the toaster.

"Where are you always going? Ever since we got here whenever I have my days off your not available!" She whined. I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"Look im really sorry Jess im just busy! Ask me a few days earlier and we probably can." She sighed heavily. I could tell she was highly annoyed.

The toast popped up making me jump slightly. I quickly spread clover butter over it and took a bite.

"IM OFF JESS BE BACK LATER! OH AND IM TAKING THE CAR!" I screamed.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"I need to go home." I whispered to Mariah as she looked at me odd.

She then spun around on her heels and look directly where I was looking.

Her mouth fell.

My heart began to beat rapidly.

"I wanna go home." I repeated.