Chapter 11-Engagement

August 5

"But Harry they haven't seen me since that dinner. And that was just your mum, Robin and Gemma. This is different. Your WHOLE family will be there!" I said with wide eyes as I sat in the passengers side seat. "Babe it will be fine." I sighed.

"Harry I'm going to be meeting some of your family members I've never ever met before!" He chuckled.

"Babe it will be fine! Ill be meeting some of your family I've never met before." I laughed slightly. "I'll be meeting some of my family I've never met before." Harry smiled slightly showing his sympathy.

"Look we're here." He said pulling up into the parking lot. There were already quite a few vehicles here.

"God it feels like my stomach has dropped." I mumbled. "It will be fine." Harry promised. My teeth ground together.

"What happens if some of your family think down on me now?" Harry frowned. "It's not their decision baby. I promise you they will love you." I nodded and leant over and pecked Harry's lips. "Let's do this."

As we opened the doors there were more people already here than expected. A huge banner in front of me read;

Congratulations on your engagement.

I smiled. "CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!" I giggled and wrapped my arms around Eleanor. "Thank you so much! Ill catch up with you later okay?" She nodded. "Everything will be alright." She smiled. Eleanor knew me so well. She could see the worry in my eyes. I nodded and smiled slightly.

I took my hand in Harry's. "it'll be fine. Don't worry about a thing." Harry whispered as we walked towards a group of his family members.

"Hi mum!" Harry said cheerfully. "Harry!" She said hugging him tightly. I couldn't help but smile. I did this. I got Harry and his mum to reunite. Their relationship was so cute now.

After Anne had hugged Harry, Gemma hugged him.

Gemma was gorgeous. I've probably said that a billion times before but she was.

"Taylor!" Anne said hugging me tightly. "Congratulations!" Gemma said. "I never thought my brother would be settling down before me!" I laughed. "Hi Taylor! Congrats to you both!" Robin said hugging me.

"Taylor this is my aunt and these are my cousins. You might remember Matty and Ella from that-" Harry was cut off by Ella.

"Hi Taylor! Congratulations!" I smiled. "I remember you!" She giggled. "You do?" I nodded. "Of course! I promised we were going to catch up again but we never did! It's been years!" I said hugging her. "Oh my god I'm trying so hard not to fangirl but Taylor Tomlinson just hugged me. I'm such a big fan of your voice. I brought so many copies of warrior! It's my ringtone and my-" "Ella shut up!" Matt said hitting her arm. I laughed. "Hi Matty!" I said hugging him. "Hey gorgeous! Congrats to you both." He said hugging Harry next. "Thank you!" Harry said a huge smile planted on his face. "Ooh! I wanna see the ring!" Gemma and Ella said in unison.

I knew the reason why Harry was on the phone with Eleanor in the end.

They went ring shopping together.

In fact Harry went ring shopping with Eleanor and Anne.

"It's gorgeous! You did well bro!" Gemma complemented as she looked at my ring.

It was gorgeous. It was a thin silver band Fashioned in 14K white gold. All around the band it was covered in diamonds and then one large, circular-squared one in the middle. ( Link to see the Pic on the side)

"So are you going public on it?" Anne asked concerned. Both Harry and I shook our heads. "No we are gonna wait till a month before the wedding or so. You know so it's less likely it will be filled paps. Anne nodded.

"When's the wedding?" Harry's aunt asked softly.

"We are thinking next year maybe around May?" She nodded. "May should be nice! Why are you waiting so long? Need I remind you, you wont be wearing your ring till next year." I frowned. "Yeah I understand but that's okay. That's what comes when being famous." She chuckled.

"Well we will catch up with you later. Go say hello to your family Taylor." I nodded. "Okay bye." I waved.

"See that didn't go too bad did it?" Harry whispered in my ear as we walked away. "Harry that's only part of your family." He chuckled. "It'll go down easily." He whispered as we walked towards my family.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" My mum said hugging me tightly. "I'm so happy for you both. You've grown into such a incredible girl." My mum said hugging me again. Tears rose to her eyes. "Mum please don't cry." I said laughing slightly.

"Hey congrats sissy!" The twins said in unison hugging me. The were dressed in cute white dresses with pink flowers going up the side. The hugged Harry.

"Congrats babe!" Fizzy said hugging me. I smiled. "Thanks Hun." As I pulled away and Dan congratulated us.

"Where's Lottie?" I asked frowning. "She uh chose not to come." My eyes widened. "WHY?"

"It was her birthday yesterday! You forgot! So instead she went out with her friends. I texted her this morning reminding her that the engagement party was today but she said and I quote; 'mum I do not care. I will not be showing up. She doesn't care enough to wish me a happy birthday. I'm not showing up! I don't care about her! And you can tell her that!" My eyes widened.

"Mum! I told her I wouldn't come back from holiday till yesterday, which was her birthday. Harry and I missed our flight and the next one didn't get us here till 8pm and by then we were knackered. I haven't even turned on my phone since!" "Okay babe calm down this your day okay?" I nodded slowly.

I couldn't believe she was being such a spoilt bitch.

"CONGRATS YOU TWO!" Louis said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I whispered. He pulled away and his eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong?" I frowned. "I don't know Lou. I'm just frustrated." I saw mum mouth the name;

Lottie.

Out the corner of my eye. "Forget about her right now." He paused. "Go have fun."

Okay just bc they are engaged doesnt mean the book is over! Remember I still have to complete this and then the third book!