Chapter 9- And I was determined to find out

Totally meant to put this up yesterday...i didnt remember I actually finished typing it oops...but here you are..enjoy.x 

btw i know this is short i just didnt want to add anything else i wanted the suspense haha

Chapter 9- And I was determined to find out

July 26

I knocked on Harry's door. He had arrived home before me as I needed to stop for petrol.

"Hi what's wrong." I asked as I took of my shoes. He pulled my hand over towards the couch. "Okay so lets go on a date tonight." He suggested. I laughed. 

"Yeah sure. But are you okay? You look kinda...pale." I said slowly as I observed his behavior.

His face was more pale than usual. His eyes still stayed a vibrant green though. He was slightly sweating but it was absolutely freezing in his house because of the air conditioning. 

His chocolate curls were messy and he lips were white.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. Absolutely perfect." He reassured me. "Okay if you say so." I smiled slightly giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I stood up from the couch. "So where are we going so I know how to dress." He let out a deep chuckle.

"I'm not telling you." He said laughing. I raised an eyebrow. "And why not?" I pouted. "Because its a surprise." He whispered pulling me down onto his lap. His lips grazed mine before kissing them slightly. I smirked. I licked the outline of his lips as he grip around my waist got tighter. I smiled and pulled away.

"When are we leaving?" I asked quietly. He looked over towards the couch. "Pack a suitcase full of clothes for a week. Make sure to bring a bathing suit. As soon as your done packing we will go." I raised an eyebrow. "Harry what do you have planned?" I asked.  

He didn't reply.

I didn't realize it was going to be a whole holiday with us alone together. I thought it was one date. Although this holiday would probably be good for the both of us. Harry was turning into quite the charmer.

"Harry...." I whined. "Taylorrrr..." He mimicked. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" He nodded. "I'm fine. Now go pack!" He said smacking my ass.

"Cheeky." I mumbled under my breath as I walked up the curled stairs.

I had a few things at Harry's. I had bathing suits, PJs, everything I could possibly need for the week.

After I had finished packing I walked across the landing.

Harry was on his phone in the gym?

"No I'm taking her on a week holiday and then ill say it." I heard him say. I walked closer to the door and let my ear lean on the door.

"No. She has no idea love." I inhaled. What was he on about? "Thanks for helping by the way..." He continued.

"Yeah it was good catching up we don't get alone time much." My eyebrows raised. "Yeah I missed you too." I had heard enough.

I walked back across the landing quietly then walked towards the gym with heavy footsteps so he knew I was coming. I slid open the door.

"Harry!" I called. He spun around quickly. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered nervously. I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you acting so nervous? I just came to tell you I'm done packing." I said slowly wondering If he was going to talk to me about the call.

"Oh okay I packed before so let's go to the airport." He said softly.

I knew something was up. And I was determined to find out.

But I had a feeling that I didn't want to...

Follow me on twitter! I just made a new acc! If u wanna be apart of one of my fanfics or want sneak peeks go follow my twitter and look out for when I'm looking for people to take part! @XxNeonWingsxX