Chapter 12- Family

Chapter 12 - family

August 6th

"Carley! This is your Aunty Taylor!" The small brown haired girl ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Hi Carley-Lynn. How are you gorgeous." She looked up at me and smiled. "Im wonderful. Can we go to the park?" She asked me with a smile. One of her teeth in the front was missing. She was gorgeous.

"Yeah if daddy says we can." She looked up at Ry. "Yeah sure. Go get you shoes and coat on."

I smiled.

"Ry she looks just like you." I said grinning. "She's had the personality of her mum though." I smiled.

"Ryan I gotta tell you something." He looked at me his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm engaged." "TO HARRY!?" He asked rather loudly. I nodded.

"There was an engagement party yesterday but I wasn't sure how you would react." I paused. "Not just you my family. I will always see you as my brother even though I now know we are not related but I didn't want any awkwardness." I said softly.

He didn't say anything.

"Though you're still invited to the wedding." He laughed.

"I'm happy for you Taylor. I've never told you how proud I am of you. The things you've gone through as well. I couldn't be more proud. I know I was there for you for those past years but I am now okay?" Tears grew in my eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"AUNTIE TAYLOR CAN YOU PUSH ME ON THE SWING PRETTY PLEASE?!" I laughed and nodded.

"Did you wanna go really high?" I asked her sweetly.

"Really really high!"

I gasped. "You wanna go really really high?" She giggled. "Yes!" I laughed.

"You're really good with kids Tay." My brother complimented as I walked back over from pushing my niece on the swing. "Thanks."

"Are you thinking of kids." I bit my lip. "Yeah of course I've thought about it. Like after the wedding and stuff. But I don't know. By then Harry and One Direction would of dropped their management and they would be joining a new management." I paused. "So they would be busy with their career with their new management and ill be busy with my new movie I've been invited to do." Ryan frowned.

"Is the celebrity life really difficult."

"Immensely." I answered honestly.

August 7

"Harry I need your help." I said running towards him. "What do you need babe?" I sighed. "Okay I want Ryan to be the one to walk me down the aisle, but I know Mum really wants me to have Dan walk me down. Dan is my Dad after all. He isnt my blood but hes the closest thing I got to a Dad. I just dont want Mum to hate me if I pick Ryan and I dont want Dan to feel sad. Like I want Dan and Ryan." I paused and groaned. "Ugh help." I moaned as I buried my face into his neck.

"Just ask both." I raised an eyebrow. "I can do that." He laughed loudly. "Duh." I smiled. "Thanks!"

"Okay Im going on tour on the 10th dont forget." My eyes widened. "Whats todays date?" "The 7th..."

Short chapter sorry I know its really shitty!! :( update in a couple of days!