Chapter 16-Unemployed

I know what you're thinking "why haven't you updated in like 3 weeks?" IM SORRY! I've been so so so busy! But I'm back to updating like usual! By the way remember when I said there were 3 books? Now there are gonna be 4! I've for it all worked out aha! Okay now enjoy this chapter! I should be updating like normal again soon even though I start school soon. IDC still normal updates yay okay bye enjoy.

Chapter 16

September 20

"So when are the rest of the girls coming?" Harry asked as we snuggled up next to each other in bed. Our jeaned legs intertwined.

"Next week." I smiled. Harry nodded.

"We gotta get down to organize the wedding stuff." I sighed sitting up.

"But you just got here!" He groaned pulling me back down. My head laying on his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me making sure I wouldn't escape.

"HARRY!" I squealed and let out a contagious giggle. "Come on we should be relaxing!" He said releasing his grip slightly which let me sneak out if his arms and get off the bed. I saw Harry pout. I chuckled.

"Look I better go say hi to Louis and the rest of the lads. You coming? I might be gone for an hour. Need to discuss things with lou." Harry sighed. "I'll stay here." He moaned burying his head into a puffy white pillow.

I laughed. "Great! While I'm gone you can work on what centre pieces we are going to have. Remember out colours at black, white and purple. You lads will have a purple tie and stuff and my bridesmaids will be purple. Remember you had the responsibility of designing the cake as well." I pause for a short time. "Well I'm off. You know where I am. If I go out ill text ya! Get down to work!" I cheered as I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

As I walked up to the Louis door, Paul was walking out.

"Hiya!" I greeted Paul with a wide smile on my face.

"Hey Taylor! Going in?" He asked keeping open Louis door. I nodded. "Thank you!" I said walking past him into Louis hotel room.

"Okay well who's going to tell Harry because it ain't gonna be me!" I hear a familiar Irish accent state.

"Louis you do it!" I heard Liam say. "No! Why me!?" Louis spoke loudly. His voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Because your his best friend." Louis groaned. "Zayn should do it! You would break the news to him better than anyone!" "NO! No no no no no. I'm not saying anything to him!" Zayn spoke firmly. Various sighs escaped from mouths inside the living room of the hotel. "Okay. Lets just let Taylor do it. Harry said she was coming today right?" Zayn said.

"Yeah I'm not sure what time though." Louis answered. I guess this was my time to step in.

"What did you want me to say to Harry?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

All eyes widened.

After they tried to change the subject by asking me stupid questions like;

"Oh Taylor! How was your flight?"

"What wedding stuff did you get done?"

"Did you and Fiz have a nice time in Disney?"

"I heard you signed with Neverending how did that go?"

I finally got someone to talk.

"Fine! Management said that our contract Isn't over till next September so what they are doing is we are going to got to San diago, Vegas, and LA and then we are gonna go home to the UK then after your wedding, us, just us are coming back to finish the tour then leave Modest, sign to Scott Towers, on a two year contract and then see what happens after that." Louis said rather quickly. I took in every word carefully.

"How long after the wedding?" I asked as I felt a lump in my throat. "2 days." My eyes widened.

"What about our honeymoon!?" I asked slowly. The all looked down and shrugged sadly.

"SOMEONE GIVE ME LISA'S NUMBER NOW!" I yelled. Liam threw his phone towards me.

Fucking Modest! Management.

IM sick and tired of them.

"Louis log onto the one direction twitter account on the computer and change the password and email." I said as I dialed Lisa, the head of management.

"Hello Lisa Johnson speaking." I smirked.

"Hi Lisa it's Taylor Tomlinson. I would just like you to explain to me why I will no longer be having a honeymoon." I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Oh sorry about that Taylor but until One Direction are under our control until the contract is over." I sighed. "Well Lisa." I was beyond pissed now she was basically ruining our wedding. "IM sorry to disappoint you but One Direction will not be working with you any longer. IM buying them out of the contract which means ill see you tomorrow in the UK to give you the money. They say it's been horrible working with you but we hope you have a terrific life!" I finished.

"Taylor Tomlinson! Do you realise that you now owe me £60,000 for getting them out the contract and I keep the £10,000 deposit we got at the beginning." I laughed.

"Obviously I realise. Now have a great day Mrs.Johnson. Goodluck getting back on your feet and finding a new hot band. Goodbye and have a nice day."

I hung up and spun around on my heels. The boys were shocked. Mouths opened wide. I soon realised Harry had joined us.

"You do realise we are unemployed now?" Zayn said slowly. I didn't think that through...

-btw if u didnt already notice this chapter sucked more dick than the average slut :) this made no sense um bye